Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S> +7 Forc Amp BL Gloves

Banned

S> +7 Forc Amp BL Gloves

Will straight trade for +7 Forc Amp WI Gloves. B/O is 5b

Also EoF+7 750M
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 07-22-2010 at 01:56 AM.

Sooo Im just wondering but I thought those gloves dont 100% belong to you?

I recall hearing that someone (some stupid ass BL) let you use them with the understanding you would +7 and then use em for an extended period of time.... yaaadaaa yaaadaaa......

Whats the true story :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker101 View Post
    Sooo Im just wondering but I thought those gloves dont 100% belong to you?

I recall hearing that someone (some stupid ass BL) let you use them with the understanding you would +7 and then use em for an extended period of time.... yaaadaaa yaaadaaa......

Whats the true story :-)
    They're mine, traded my sig gloves and eof for them when they were +3. Stalk a little less k n3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    They're mine, traded my sig gloves and eof for them when they were +3. Stalk a little less k n3rd?
    Icicici....Too bad that guy still fails with the SIG gloves and eof7.... you would have been better just to NPC em and get the fc for freeee...

Banned
    Icicici....Too bad that guy still fails with the SIG gloves and eof7.... you would have been better just to NPC em and get the fc for freeee...
    Funny how you know about the trade I did. You're obviously in his guild or know him personally, yet you're hiding behind a noob forum account like a puss. gj

Funny how you know about the trade I did. You're obviously in his guild or know him personally, yet you're hiding behind a noob forum account like a puss. gj
    See you are mistaken there.... I did not know about the trade, I just knew that you had his gloves. See your the one who told me about the trade :-)

Banned
    See you are mistaken there.... I did not know about the trade, I just knew that you had his gloves. See your the one who told me about the trade :-)
    "I recall hearing that someone (some stupid ass BL) let you use them with the understanding you would +7 and then use em for an extended period of time.... yaaadaaa yaaadaaa......"

I totally told you about the "trade" even though you posted that before I said anything, dumb4ss. Bottom line is, the gloves are mine, I +6'd then +7'd then myself, and did a fair trade. Look @ my guild name btw scrub.

"I recall hearing that someone (some stupid ass BL) let you use them with the understanding you would +7 and then use em for an extended period of time.... yaaadaaa yaaadaaa......"

I totally told you about the "trade" even though you posted that before I said anything, dumb4ss. Bottom line is, the gloves are mine, I +6'd then +7'd then myself, and did a fair trade. Look @ my guild name btw scrub.
    Hahaha funny thing is...thats the first thing everyone said to him something like this to em... " You did that with a guy who is the guild leader of scammers... GG nub... "

O well carry on with sellin ur forcium and gl with that wizzie your making

Banned
    Hahaha funny thing is...thats the first thing everyone said to him something like this to em... " You did that with a guy who is the guild leader of scammers... GG nub... "

O well carry on with sellin ur forcium and gl with that wizzie your making
    If anything he should thank me. He would have never gotten an EoF+7 and we would have never taken him into all the CA's and dungeons he's been in. His alt is in SL, shttiest Guild in Venus, come on now. I'm gonna start charging people to be in the guild that don't contribute, it gets old.

bump for an old friend.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast