Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: LiD

LiD

can we really say "its all just luck" when u run LiD 684 times and only get 2 amps that were mismatched too? ( such as a Wa suit with M. amp). I dont see how its possible to be that unlucky...

lol try over 1k lid runs in last 3 yrs and no amp not even fail amp drop from lid

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time then youd prolly have a low chance of getting amp at all, ive ran 1.2k runs on my WI and i gained about 1.2b (on s.tit amps alone, not counting the ucm's and sem's profit)

minimum i do in a session is 30runs back on my WI and finish them average of 6mins. i guess its about how many times u run them in a period of time, that makes ur chances of getting somethin profitable better.

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time
    only you can do that bcuz u hack

Banned
    it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time then youd prolly have a low chance of getting amp at all, ive ran 1.2k runs on my WI and i gained about 1.2b (on s.tit amps alone, not counting the ucm's and sem's profit)

minimum i do in a session is 30runs back on my WI and finish them average of 6mins. i guess its about how many times u run them in a period of time, that makes ur chances of getting somethin profitable better.
    i hope you didnt sit infront of your computer for three hours.....doing the same dungeon over and over again............o.O

Are the trolls/ogres worth killing?

all i do is kill the bosses thats all. i dun kill any other mob.

Do luck items help?
    Against all odds