Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Loading up issue with Cabal.

Loading up issue with Cabal.

I recently decided to reinstall Cabal and play again since I use to be an old member at OGPlanet, but once I load my game up it says "update complete" and once i click "START CABAL" it shows that it's loading, but nothing comes up. I looked in my processes and I see "CabalMain.exe" once i start the game up, but it disappears after a shot time. I tried to also click the Check Files buttons, but it goes just does a quick blink and says 100% in both of the bars, so it doesn't even check the files for me. My friend has also told me that he has more folders then me, but that could be due to the fact my game wont even update once i load it up. If anyone could help me with this or if anyone has had the same problem and fixed it, I'd like to know if there is a solution to the problem. I'll take screenshots if needed.

Sorry for double post, but I don't usually read forums and I see that a GM has posted some of the thing I can do to try and fix it, so I'll just try that first.

-EDIT, none of those worked considering I tried them all.

check if u installed it the right way since u saying ur friend has more folders than u.

Try check files button?