Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: k/d ratio

Shadow Titanium
    Then I guess you are lacking a common sense after all. Must I spell out every step yomo goes about in a war for you?

Osmium
    i've said this countless times before, using aod for points only makes u a fail fs, i use aod to stay alive, but I'd love for you to tell me what steps i take in war tho =)
    Last edited by yomo; 11-24-2010 at 02:21 PM.

I want to see steps too where is? I want to make epic sfs so this is good for me
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    There are no point heading to t5. As of now,this game offers no real advantage to leveling up pass 170. There are no new skill, new area, boss, or any profitable dungeon that you can run faster at 180. The number of war attending at t3, t4 are always higher than t5. So why level up to t5, when we can have a lot more fun in t1-t4.
    u sound weak. stay in t4 scub. come to t5 and i beat u down like a ugly monkey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    i dont see how t1-t4is more "fun" cause that just means you're fighting non skilled players and then feeling good for killing them lol, there is way more satisfaction knowing you killed a better geared person because ur skill as a player> thiers
    I thought we went over this already.
    When more people think that there are less skilled people in the lower tiers, they of course, go to check and try and be the best in that tier. Now what happens when more people start doing this? Eventually you get equally skilled people on each side. So what's the diff between our tiers and t5?

Things that are the same:
    Player skill levels on par with each other (besides the fact a bunch of noob globals poured into all tiers)
    Don't say that t5 people have "better" people, because I'll just say there are crappy people in all tiers no matter where you go.

Things that are different:
    T5 gets triple stacking
    T5 people probably have gear much better than what us in the lower tiers have because us in the lower tiers try not to level, thus not being able to farm as much. Then this leads to us not having enough money for better gear. Yeah, ok so what? I myself am not patient enough to farm dungeons or go boss hunting or grind. Is there a problem there? Sure I'll never be the "best" (geared), but I have fun in my tier seeing people with near equal skill/ gear fighting each other. War obviously isn't fun when one side always calls.
    T5 is much smaller
    In T1 - T4, gear isn't a huge factor, as leg is the ultimate equalizer and can break through almost any defense in these tiers.

Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    common sense would show that after u grab a leg bm aura running into a group and aod everyone would have left there by then and ull be standing there alone.
    As for this Spur, don't deny that some procs and caps still attack aod FS in t5. This happens in every tier. You're always gonna have at least 1 stupid person attacking an aod fs. Unless it's like a 5v5 in t5 and all the caps know what they're doing. But then that brings me back to the point that small wars are boring and nobody has the patience to level up to 170/180 to try and make that war more active.
    Last edited by Xiju; 11-24-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    I thought we went over this already.
    When more people think that there are less skilled people in the lower tiers, they of course, go to check and try and be the best in that tier. Now what happens when more people start doing this? Eventually you get equally skilled people on each side. So what's the diff between our tiers and t5?

Things that are the same:
    Player skill levels on par with each other (besides the fact a bunch of noob globals poured into all tiers)
    Don't say that t5 people have "better" people, because I'll just say there are crappy people in all tiers no matter where you go.

Things that are different:
    T5 gets triple stacking (woop de doo)
    T5 people probably have gear much better than what us in the lower tiers have because us in the lower tiers try not to level, thus not being able to farm as much. Then this leads to us not having enough money for better gear. Yeah, ok so what? I myself am not patient enough to farm dungeons or go boss hunting or grind. Is there a problem there? Sure I'll never be the "best" (geared), but I have fun in my tier seeing people with near equal skill/ gear fighting each other. War obviously isn't fun when one side always calls.
    T5 is much smaller
    In T1 - T4, gear isn't a huge factor, as leg is the ultimate equalizer and can break through almost any defense in these tiers.

Did I miss anything?
    prety good son. u miss only 1 thing, tier 1-4 is like a fish bowl, tier 5 is the ocean. thats the difference son.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    i've said this countless times before, using aod for points only makes u a fail fs, i use aod to stay alive, but I'd love for you to tell me what steps i take in war tho =)
    let's see, here is what you do before global merge in t5:

grab leg, run to w8, bm aura pot etc.., go in group of proc start hitting
    when you're about to die, you aod, procs go back to guard, you spam vital
    if bm/aura still on you go back to fighting, if not you do your lil fade dash away.
    oh and i almost forgot about your deal with the only few proc fbs not to root you.

sound good?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    prety good son. u miss only 1 thing, tier 1-4 is like a fish bowl, tier 5 is the ocean. thats the difference son.
    i think u misunderstand broski
    tier 5 is the small fish bowl with 2 fish.
    t1-t4 is the huge ocean with way more.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    i think u misunderstand broski
    tier 5 is the small fish bowl with 2 fish.
    t1-t4 is the huge ocean with way more.
    i not ur broski korean boy. i think u misunderstood entiwerly what i was saying. T5-quality, T-1-4=quanitie, so quality > quanitie, so t1-t4 fish bowl, t5 is ocean. quality is always better than quanitie.

@Xi,

i agree wit u that t4 is ocean too cause u in it. but thats the only reason why.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast