Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: You cannot top up eCoin due to acoount block

You cannot top up eCoin due to acoount block

What does this mean??? i can't purchase and Ecoins because my account is block. I didn't do anything
    wrong. Has this happen to anyone else or is it just me. Did i do something wrong or it is something i'm not doing right? Reply please

You probably got a paypal error or something, whats stupid is once the error is corrected it takes about a month or 2 just to get unblocked LOL cause our gm's fail Course people like matri get their gear back within 2-3 weeks because thats the GM's awesome prioritys xD. Luckily i havent had to use the Help desk

I see. Thing is, i didn't make a purchase since the OGPlanet transfer. I don't even own a paypal account and i doubt that's the reason why i can't purchase eCoins. I can't enjoy the sale on boards because of this block. THIS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S!!! COOOMMMOOON MAAAAANNN

Do you think if it makes sense that we allow the blocked users to refill eCoin? It's is ridiculous, isn't it?
    zound0, if you are blocked, please send a ticket via Help Desk.
    It is the right process as well as the fastest way to get you out of the current situation.
    thx.

P.S. I hope some users would pleeeeease watch their mouths.

Own lol

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    Do you think if it makes sense that we allow the blocked users to refill eCoin? It's is ridiculous, isn't it?
    zound0, if you are blocked, please send a ticket via Help Desk.
    It is the right process as well as the fastest way to get you out of the current situation.
    thx.

Sorry G.M I didn't think that small words like that were censored. This is my first Thread. That won't happen again, and thanks for the help.