Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: sup 8/24 forci orb

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Yeh, you just borrow. You're also assuming I'm saying Rockstar is legit, which I never said. But since you compare yourself to him I'd like to know why. You've gotten have some epic gear to do so....so explain?
    Stop changing stories dude. First you say I borrow. Then you say I bought gear with usd -- from Perfection when we're on completely different servers. Now its back to I just borrow gear. Pick a story and stick to it, and then I'll answer your sped questions.
    Last edited by N3mesis; 07-30-2010 at 06:31 PM.

one last thing, sometimes when people post to sell items they mighttt just be posting for other people, like there friends. just saying =b

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    one last thing, sometimes when people post to sell items they mighttt just be posting for other people, like there friends. just saying =b
    Aren't you that dude who solo'd Quad first on na as a blader? Where's your Pluma solo bro?

Quote Originally Posted by N3mesis View Post
    Aren't you that dude who solo'd Quad first on na as a blader? Where's your Pluma solo bro?
    friend of mine got my bl armor/weapons banned a while back, no more motivation to play cabal =b never gonna solo pluma, if your playing aion on zikel pm me your ign

friend of mine got my bl armor/weapons banned a while back, no more motivation to play cabal =b never gonna solo pluma, if your playing aion on zikel pm me your ign
    Whats your ign?! you elyos or asmo? loooooool, ill renew my aion soon. getting a new gfx so i havent been able to play at all

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    how many times do i have to say this, those items never belonged to me, you want to know where they are right? go ask axcez. when did i ever claim to have lost my gear? never, i still have rol2s 40/7 helms eof8 bof7s. anything else you wanna know?
    so youre going to sit here and deny knowing anything about items that you yourself paid for? you guys shared the account, the items disappeared, now you're doing the whole "idk not mine" thing? lol come on everyone knows what happened to the gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    so youre going to sit here and deny knowing anything about items that you yourself paid for? you guys shared the account, the items disappeared, now you're doing the whole "idk not mine" thing? lol come on everyone knows what happened to the gear...
    i have an idea of what happened, but honestly i dont play nor does he, why should i care what happened to them. I've gotten enough back from cabal, not gonna get bitter and lose a friend over a couple items lol. he changed the pw a short while after getting those, so no i didnt have full access the entire time.

if it's that important to you, i was shown screen shots of OGP's useless responses. after almost 2 years of there bs, i for one know how they deal with these types of incidents... why should i waste more time trying to figure out what happened when there was a game that offered far better service. i'm sorry if i can't help you, i can speculate what happened, but without any proof, i'd just be telling another story.

-edit: this was after they fk'd over deakon and i lost my items, so im sorry but i dont really give a rats a ss about cabal anymore, pardon my language.
    Last edited by catastrophe; 07-30-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    Whats your ign?! you elyos or asmo? loooooool, ill renew my aion soon. getting a new gfx so i havent been able to play at all
    elyos lol your on zikel?

elyos lol your on zikel?
    Yeah, my Chanter only low lvl cause I stopped playing for about a month cause I couldn't stand how my GFX was. I had to play the game really small with minimal graphics so it was just horrible. I'll be renewing it later today when I set my gfx up tonight. I'm elyos also.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

^ sumone beat me to post xD

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223