Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: sup 8/24 forci orb

Banned

sup 8/24 forci orb

"SLOT EXTENDERS (low, med, high, highest)"

You're cool.

40/7 lapis or topaz orb would still be better, considering they're actually available and far less expensive. Also, sure it might "drop" just like perfect cores are listed as dropping in CA as it is now.

Also, 8rate != 16dmg, 40dmg forcy orb > 8/24 forcy orb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    40/7 lapis or topaz orb would still be better, considering they're actually available and far less expensive. Also, sure it might "drop" just like perfect cores are listed as dropping in CA as it is now.

Also, 8rate != 16dmg, 40dmg forcy orb > 8/24 forcy orb
    I don't even know what to say to a retarded ass response like that...First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc.. and a 7/40 Lapis I've yet to see as well. Not to mention that a 20 dmg +7 forc orb is pretty much the same dps as a 40 dmg topaz depending on your build...

With that being said, my orb is 8 rate, 1 more rate than 7/40's, and 24 dmg...4 more dmg than 2 slot weps. I don't even understand how you'd even compare an 8/24 extended forcy to a 7/40 lapis....the forc would win hands down...nuff' said. Also, I'm pretty sure there aren't even any 26 dmg forc orbs in cabal NA either. I find it ironic that you say 8 rate = 16 dmg because in those terms the 8/24 orb = the same as a 40...hur hur ?

Banned
    o gawd ur sig is ugly lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I don't even know what to say to a retarded ass response like that...First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc.. and a 7/40 Lapis I've yet to see as well. Not to mention that a 20 dmg +7 forc orb is pretty much the same dps as a 40 dmg topaz depending on your build...

With that being said, my orb is 8 rate, 1 more rate than 7/40's, and 24 dmg...4 more dmg than 2 slot weps. I don't even understand how you'd even compare an 8/24 extended forcy to a 7/40 lapis....the forc would win hands down...nuff' said. Also, I'm pretty sure there aren't even any 26 dmg forc orbs in cabal NA either. I find it ironic that you say 8 rate = 16 dmg because in those terms the 8/24 orb = the same as a 40...hur hur ?
    rockstar has a 16/7 blader don't he
    o.o 7 amp /16 cd @_@

I said "!=" which is not equal...aka not the same

And sure a 40/7 topaz doesn't exist on our server according to you, but then again I don't see sehh all over the place either...You'd probably have quite an easier time getting a 40/7 lapis with a seh than a 8/24 with a sehh. You also seem to forget that one of the reasons you could say a 20dmg forcy is comparable to a 40dmg lapis would be because of the magic base and having "low" base. With +15 lapis orbs you'd have 169 magic per orb, that's a bit under a +7 forcy. You'll also find that seh and uch are a bit cheaper than sehh and uchhs.

Also, its quite laughable that you say 1rate between 7rate and 8rate is so huge. That's 1% on a pet or even the new board with 3% rate, not to mention an extra 10% dmg

Banned
    First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc..
    what about a 7 amp 40 dmg topaz?,too bad there's only 1 in existence and i'm not sayin who has it :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    I said "!=" which is not equal...aka not the same

And sure a 40/7 topaz doesn't exist on our server according to you, but then again I don't see sehh all over the place either...You'd probably have quite an easier time getting a 40/7 lapis with a seh than a 8/24 with a sehh. You also seem to forget that one of the reasons you could say a 20dmg forcy is comparable to a 40dmg lapis would be because of the magic base and having "low" base. With +15 lapis orbs you'd have 169 magic per orb, that's a bit under a +7 forcy. You'll also find that seh and uch are a bit cheaper than sehh and uchhs.

Also, its quite laughable that you say 1rate between 7rate and 8rate is so huge. That's 1% on a pet or even the new board with 3% rate, not to mention an extra 10% dmg
    Hey retard, we're talking about a FORCIUM +7 orb with 24 crit dmg and a +7 lapis/topaz with 40 cd....

the tradeoff from 7/40 lapis to 8/24 forcium is laughable...

7/40 lapis/topaz to 8/24 forc is +1 crit rate +63 mag attack with a loss of only 16 CD...sorry but 63 m.atk>>>>>>16 cd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    what about a 7 amp 40 dmg topaz?,too bad there's only 1 in existence and i'm not sayin who has it :P
    what about a 7/40 forcium +12 orb? too bad i know who has one but ill never sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

see what i did there? hurhur

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast