Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: sup 8/24 forci orb

Banned
    idk why people seem to think im talking about right now...did anyone read the ca6 notes? sehh's have a possibility of dropping durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    idk why people seem to think im talking about right now...did anyone read the ca6 notes? sehh's have a possibility of dropping durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Find me a screen shot of a sehh dropping from this CA6 and I'll believe you. That's like when everyone was excited that perfect cores were suppose to drop in CA as it is now according to the teaser and notes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Find me a screen shot of a sehh dropping from this CA6 and I'll believe you. That's like when everyone was excited that perfect cores were suppose to drop in CA as it is now according to the teaser and notes
    ....really? tang found a pch a long time ago in ca...durrrrrrr and people find seh's in ca5, so what makes you think sehh wont drop in ca6?? find you a ss of sehh in ca6? k lemme just travel to the future and get one for you retard...oh btw 8/24 forc hits harder than a 40 dmg topaz on crit and non crit, go kill yourself baddie.

oh wow 1 pch between 2 servers since CA came out here...not a pchh even, a pch. So this means that CA6 may drop SeHH at the rate of pchh in ca currently, and then you'd also have to be the person to get it if and when it dropped. Since it wasn't YOU that got that pch, as you said it was someone in tang.

Also, the new CA system with respawning and going in as often as you have keys means you just know EST will nerf the drop rates, so you'll have even less of a chance to have a sehh drop, and even then for you to be the one to get it. As far as screenshots...Korea has the server, lets see if anyone there gets one before we get the update even, since I'm sure they'd be thrilled to show it off if they did.

And I'm not saying an 8/24 is bad, but it's sure as heck a lot more unlikely that you'll ever have one compared to anyone getting a 40dmg or even 40/7 topaz.

Banned
    this is useless an extended 6% craft is better kaakakaka

Banned
    oh wow 1 pch between 2 servers since CA came out here...not a pchh even, a pch. So this means that CA6 may drop SeHH at the rate of pchh in ca currently, and then you'd also have to be the person to get it if and when it dropped. Since it wasn't YOU that got that pch, as you said it was someone in tang.

Also, the new CA system with respawning and going in as often as you have keys means you just know EST will nerf the drop rates, so you'll have even less of a chance to have a sehh drop, and even then for you to be the one to get it. As far as screenshots...Korea has the server, lets see if anyone there gets one before we get the update even, since I'm sure they'd be thrilled to show it off if they did.

And I'm not saying an 8/24 is bad, but it's sure as heck a lot more unlikely that you'll ever have one compared to anyone getting a 40dmg or even 40/7 topaz.
    seeing as how i havent seen a 7/40 lapis OR a 7/40 topaz...i guess sehh are more common than them, am i right? et said theres been 2 sehh on venus that he knows of, yet nobody knows anyone with a 7/40 lapis/topaz? lets get down to facts here..i already got an 8/10 forc orb, and with the upcoming updates implementing sehh drops im sure someone will find one or maybe my guild in ca6.

i like how you're trying to change what you said now...you tried saying 7/40 lapis and topaz hit harder than 8/24 forc when in fact they dont, then you tried saying sehh's dont exist and never will even after i explained that in the patch notes for the upcoming update theyre supposed to be dropped in ca6...youre also "assuming" theyre gonna be super rare...fact of the matter is we just had a pchh event where i found one and TONS of others did...and were having a seh event right now where a few have gotten one as well...so what makes you think we wont have a sehh event? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stop pasting ur bad k

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    seeing as how i havent seen a 7/40 lapis OR a 7/40 topaz...i guess sehh are more common than them, am i right? et said theres been 2 sehh on venus that he knows of, yet nobody knows anyone with a 7/40 lapis/topaz? lets get down to facts here..i already got an 8/10 forc orb, and with the upcoming updates implementing sehh drops im sure someone will find one or maybe my guild in ca6.

i like how you're trying to change what you said now...you tried saying 7/40 lapis and topaz hit harder than 8/24 forc when in fact they dont, then you tried saying sehh's dont exist and never will even after i explained that in the patch notes for the upcoming update theyre supposed to be dropped in ca6...youre also "assuming" theyre gonna be super rare...fact of the matter is we just has a pchh event where i found one and TONS of others did...and were having a seh event right now...so what makes you think we dont have a sehh event? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stop pasting ur bad k
    tl;dr sped

There's a difference between saying something DOESN'T exist and that you won't have one, or at least will very likely not have one.
    I didn't say that a 7/40 lapis or 7/40 topaz hits harder than your orb if it was said 8/24...I said it would be "better" because 1) it would be far cheaper and 2) it might actually be possible to happen.

You're right not everyone is going around with crafted items from an ex-gm crafter like you. Not to mention not everyone has your ego and feels the need to show off every item they have. I know there's at least a few 40/7 osmium blades/katanas so guess what, orbs could happen too. Not to mention that Euro recently had an event with PC 1slot dmg or rate topaz/redosm grade weapons like the sigmetal events, and a 40dmg redosm or topaz weapon +9 is gonna be better than your 8/10 orb until you can find and get a hold of a sehh. And I'm sure there's plenty of people that would buy that sehh out from under you before you got a chance if one ever showed up, like right now, why don't you buy one of those 2 that supposedly exist on venus?

Also, have you gotten 5 seh from this event yet like you hoped? no? There's what 1 confirmed case of anyone getting a seh? GL being that one lucky person to get the 1 lucky account bound sehh if we get one of those events lol

Banned
    There's a difference between saying something DOESN'T exist and that you won't have one, or at least will very likely not have one.
    I didn't say that a 7/40 lapis or 7/40 topaz hits harder than your orb if it was said 8/24...I said it would be "better" because 1) it would be far cheaper and 2) it might actually be possible to happen.

You're right not everyone is going around with crafted items from an ex-gm crafter like you. Not to mention not everyone has your ego and feels the need to show off every item they have. I know there's at least a few 40/7 osmium blades/katanas so guess what, orbs could happen too. Not to mention that Euro recently had an event with PC 1slot dmg or rate topaz/redosm grade weapons like the sigmetal events, and a 40dmg redosm or topaz weapon +9 is gonna be better than your 8/10 orb until you can find and get a hold of a sehh. And I'm sure there's plenty of people that would buy that sehh out from under you before you got a chance if one ever showed up, like right now, why don't you buy one of those 2 that supposedly exist on venus?

Also, have you gotten 5 seh from this event yet like you hoped? no? There's what 1 confirmed case of anyone getting a seh? GL being that one lucky person to get the 1 lucky account bound sehh if we get one of those events lol
    You're trying to tell me a 7/40 Topaz or Lapis will be, "far cheaper" than getting a SeHH in the future updates? LOOOOOOOOL
    Sorry but do you even know any item on my WI besides my Forc orb? Sorry but when you say an orb is, "better" than another, people see it as hitting harder. The chances of someone making a 7/40 Lapis are super rare....and the chance of someone making a 7/40 Topaz are pretty astronomical seeing as show Tang are the only Topaz orb crafters on Venus and I don't even think they've made 1 PC DMG yet. You're such an ignorant tard I don't even know why I bother saying anything. Goes in 1 ear and out the other. You really think the 2 SeHH on Venus haven't been used already spedmuffin? Also, muffin, I know 2 people who got SeH, and 3 people who have gotten Crystal Bikes. Sorry but if it takes me a while to get a SeHH I'll sit on my 8/10 Forc orb til' that happens. Until then, let me know when you can actually come up with something that doesn't sound like a 12 year old just typed. Btw, I'll be sure to lol @ you when I do end up getting a SeHH in the future and extend my orb. I'll probably hit harder just wearing the 8/24 than you will with your dual pherys I'm sure you're probably rocking, Merc trash.
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 07-25-2010 at 11:24 PM.

So, if not for you having this gm crafted item, which can't be crafted anymore otherwise, how could ANYONE ever possibly have such an item? I'd say the fact there's no way it could exist would make a 40/7 topaz far more possible. It's probably more likely to get a 40/7 lapis or topaz than it is to get a gm crafted item and then get a sehh, but that's just my oppinion. As I said before, I'd love to see you prove me wrong and show me how easy it is to get a sehh and extend your orb. And I could figure those sehh were used...just as I'm sure any other one that gets found on venus that you don't personally find will probably be used by someone else rather than you.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast