Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I dunno bout you guys, but....

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Cabal Expansion lol it's gonna alter the war system COMPLETELY. including redoing the bringer system
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    ill redo YOUR bringer system

SIGMetal
    it already states there will be 1 bringer per nation per tier. so there will actually be less bringers after the update

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    it already states there will be 1 bringer per nation per tier. so there will actually be less bringers after the update
    thank you spur for pointing out that which we can clearly read.......
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    ill redo YOUR bringer system
    LOLOL +1, made me LMAO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    knowing how much a WI can easily outscore any class cept for FA....im gonna say most, if not all, these bringers are gonna be WI.....

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    knowing how much a WI can easily outscore any class cept for FA....im gonna say most, if not all, these bringers are gonna be WI.....
    yay

ko cabal got ic2 update 3 months before they got expansion not 1 month i also think its a bad idea to have 1 bringer for each tier bringers are suppose to be one of the strongest ppl in the game so how can u have anyone in the low lvl tiers as a bringer. I can see bringers in the top 2 tiers but nothing below that.

wi dont always out score every class ive seen plenty of mfs wa and sfs with top scores in lower tiers

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    *translates* he says there's a chance that there might be 1 bringer for each battle type still, although with bringers in each tier, that's an absolutely HORRID idea.......30 bringers running around per nation shouting whatever.....me no likey that idea. either 1 per class in the 170-180 tier. or 1 bringer per tier. but not a mix. no. and he also said there's rumor of a new war map, although no evidence of it has surfaced.....and he's excited for the new content o.o
    Lol thanks Ishy. =]

if the bringers in the low teir wars get the same stats as the bringers do at the present time, they will never be able to be killed, lol, alot of resist with the title

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast