Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't play cabal with full features ]=

can't play cabal with full features ]=

i have all the graphic features in cabal on max and i can't forcekick in combo without it breaking, turn all graphic off and i get a sometime work.

comp spec:
    win7 ultimate 64-bit
    amd phenom II x4 2.99ghz ( and im not even OCing)
    8gb ram
    nvidia gts 250 1gb 256bit ( getting 170 ish fps in window mode 150 in full screen)

at&t dsl pro internet
    can't figure out anything other then the internet, since i can play other fps game with ping 32, i even try playing cabal with game booster. anyone having same problem or just me?

wish i had your computer........ mines I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ .......want even let me play cabal.......no thanks to help desk getting help from guildy though been working on it for 3 days now and no progress......

it was working before i instal win7, that why i upgrade it to this and i still couldn't play ]=

had
    athlon 64 x2
    3gb ram
    nvidia 8600gt

Banned
    its the servers...not your computer...i got a gaming rig as well and lag when i used to use fk...i even break combo on my wi sometimes lol

cabals got a crapload of problems with it...never had as many probs with any other game.

Cabal doesn't work with Win7 64 bit, gg

oh i see, they should fix this, cabal graphic look darn good if all turned on, make a better game play and video if someone want to make a movie

I have Win7 64 bit, and I'm pretty much lag free.

hmm guess i'll wait to see more reply, i was going to install 64-bit xp but i can't get high resolution if i want to watch blu-rays, and vista has to many update it annoying each time you reboot

It's the servers. I have a pretty much top of the line PC, 25 mbps download and upload FIOS internet, and I can't combo force kick or dash.

Maybe it's because I stick to Channel 13, where there's not as many players as some of the others.
    @fpsnoob, your sig is amazing, R.I.P Dimebag Darrell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast