Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling List

up

Banned
    oh did u get these items from flexxx before he got banned?

idk why you think he got banned when all he did was quit because of work & school. and yea i did get some of the stuff from him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    idk why you think he got banned when all he did was quit because of work & school. and yea i did get some of the stuff from him.
    nice, so youre carrying items that were purchased with gm spoons imported alz, hows that feel??? if he wasnt banned he would have gotten on his account instead of making lvl 1's to trash talk me...u really think after spoon giving him all those gm imported items and alz est wouldnt find out and ban him? ya right

OSM +6 PC RATE KAT for that BOF +6
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    nice, so youre carrying items that were purchased with gm spoons imported alz, hows that feel??? if he wasnt banned he would have gotten on his account instead of making lvl 1's to trash talk me...u really think after spoon giving him all those gm imported items and alz est wouldnt find out and ban him? ya right
    lol im glad u think that everything he bought was with spoons alz. he had well over 2b before he even met spoon, and tbh i could care less about it, its a game. and i dont see why you still think hes banned lol. he doesnt get on his bl cuz its 170 already and hes already done everything possible on it. and btw, the items and alz he has could easily be obtained, theyre just rare finds.

sry. but you havent responded to my offer? ? ?
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

675 mil for boots right now

updated and bump

up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast