Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: how about a new type of event (like chaos arena and NW)

how about a new type of event (like chaos arena and NW)

everytime theres an update the only new things they add to imrpove our fun is add more and more dungeons... then nation war takes way to long to play again (might only even play once a day)
    and chaos arena is hard to get into because no one dose chaos arena.

so im just wondering dose anyone have some sort of game or event that we could add to make this game funner and more competitive?
    maybe like a castle siege game or a guild tournament for example

i used to play a game called global mu online and this game had ALOT of different games and sick graphics = alot of fun. then i played 2moons and they have alot of fun events. and to be honest i think cabal is a badass game the only thing it needs is something to improve its intensity of gameplay
    Last edited by epic100; 04-08-2010 at 09:16 PM.

yes we need more type of event like CA and MW pleaseee lol
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    Everyone make a lvl 1 and meet in one place! Whoever is the last man standing wins!

" •'Miracle key' to stop the drop-manufacturing materials
    - The future of Chaos Arena is scheduled to be updated with the new changes. "

This is direct quote from http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=157129

It shows that they will change the Chaos Arena after the update of Illusion Castle B2F

-- Indomie enak --

Banned
    Capture the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    " •'Miracle key' to stop the drop-manufacturing materials
    - The future of Chaos Arena is scheduled to be updated with the new changes. "

This is direct quote from http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=157129

It shows that they will change the Chaos Arena after the update of Illusion Castle B2F
    yeah but what i mean one more vent so we have more to do if they change chaos arena we would still have only 2 events to do

I was just thinking a capture the flag mission war would be interesting.......What about like a siege mission war? Such that one nation chosen randomly(or with lowest total levels) defends a base by setting up creatures and weapons similar to reg m.war but the ranged fighters can shoot farther out from an archer point, but with lowered damage based on distance from the target, while the melee fighters protect on foot.....say mission quests for the sieging team to accomplish to get into the "fortress" whether a head on attack or thru hidden passages, or both to allow for strategy. with maybe a 5 to 4 ratio with seiging forces being slightly greater in number?

or

SOmething similar to the previous but its basically a dungeon where each side starts on opposite ends and they need to take over the entire map, but instead of being a large map like m.war, its a dungeon with rooms with only one way to get to either side, first a monster boss to defeat and a controller for that room that once defeated signifies the owner of that room and becomes that nations controller which will then need to be destroyed to steal the room, after getting thru all of the nation members. With quests that give buffs and debuffs, but not simple quests, hard accomplish/kill/capture quests or puzzle quests that change randomly to avoid patterns.

Does that make sense??

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    I was just thinking a capture the flag mission war would be interesting.......What about like a siege mission war? Such that one nation chosen randomly(or with lowest total levels) defends a base by setting up creatures and weapons similar to reg m.war but the ranged fighters can shoot farther out from an archer point, but with lowered damage based on distance from the target, while the melee fighters protect on foot.....say mission quests for the sieging team to accomplish to get into the "fortress" whether a head on attack or thru hidden passages, or both to allow for strategy. with maybe a 5 to 4 ratio with seiging forces being slightly greater in number?

or

SOmething similar to the previous but its basically a dungeon where each side starts on opposite ends and they need to take over the entire map, but instead of being a large map like m.war, its a dungeon with rooms with only one way to get to either side, first a monster boss to defeat and a controller for that room that once defeated signifies the owner of that room and becomes that nations controller which will then need to be destroyed to steal the room, after getting thru all of the nation members. With quests that give buffs and debuffs, but not simple quests, hard accomplish/kill/capture quests or puzzle quests that change randomly to avoid patterns.

Does that make sense??
    i like your ideas bro... not bad actually... i was thinking of something like that but its was more like its a competition between parties... they make 4 teams (or parties) which are set in the same map and they are suppossed to work together and at he same time compete to gain points by defeating bosses and getting somewhere faster so on and so forth.... this map would be swarming with really strong monsters and bosses that give out a lot of exp... and the point of the game is to get to the final boss and defeat it... and at the end they should have a deadmatch to see which teams is the first... second and so on... ofcourse adding the points also that each teams gains would determine the winner....
    basically is a huge really hard dungeon in which what matters first is team work but at the same time fighting to get more points... i really though of this from a previous game i played... but this version might make it more competitive... and you will have to kill all the bosses and the majority of the monsters to move on... non of that find the green skull at the begining of the dungen and come back... just strait through to make it more intense and gain more exp...

Banned
    i like that tournament idea. that would be fun. like, a 1v1 match with a max use of 5 hp pots and 5 fades? and a max of 30 people entering per lvl tier, each with 2 minutes per match. and the winner getting like... 5m? idk, something corresponding to their lvl. that sounds like a good idea to me.
    also, what if there was an event where they just throw everyone into a big arena and you all bash each other. That sounds like fun.