Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Post your Ancient Cabal Screenshots(Mercury)

Lightbulb Don't ever let this happen to you! +OGPlanet's Reign of terror when they had Cabal!

I think the following numbers for my version mean this:
    Cabal(Ver46-081020-0655-0000).jpg

08 Is the year it was taken/10 is the month it was taken on/20 is the day. 0655 should be shorthand for military time: 6:55am.

I remember shortly after the santa event where I got one shotted and I remember the holloween event where I also got one shotted for wandering close to a pumpkin someone was killing. Fun times. The Witch outfit was the first outfit I ever bought during OGPlanets reign of terror. I lost a lot of friends when the company switched hands, then they had the nerve to tell me they didn't have enough proof to prove the old character in this picture was mine when I have the screenshots AND this to prove it:
    My old cabal account!.jpg
    Hopefully they won't put up much of a fight when I come knocking, I've since joined the military and have tried various means to get in contact with the legal department and the company itself. I played Cabal because it was fun and comforting for me during hard times, even with the spammers and bots I managed to make some good friends, even when GM's came on regularly, like Starla and a few others. Hopefully I can get back in contact with a few old friends, if I can it will be a blessing, if not, I still have the screecaps which when I get a house I'll probably have posted up in my game and trophy room.

If you see me on sometime, holla at me. XB
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Titanium
    Old CA1 solo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

homagah? My old thread still gets hits? HUZZAH!

Retired from Cabal

THE OLD OLD DAYS

jha94nwd reminisces

awesome armor.jpg
    Me in my awesome heavy wiz armor set. I forget what the hell it was but it let me dodge a lot.

black on nemesis.jpg
    Here's me after I went black on Nemesis. He posted some thread in the old OGP forums about FK ing and we got into an argument. And it ended up in a PK match. He won 6-4 but he was 170 and I was 154 so I didn't feel too bad.

ciboys hack.jpg
    Here's Ciboys telling me he's going to hack me because Stoob picked up the forcium boots Ciboys dropped during nation war to show them off. Lawl.

first cabal christmas.jpg
    Here's Cabal's first Christmas on channel 12. I'm hiding in the tree with DarkCrusader and Chemicals. Ahhh the ImmortalSouls days. I started in OB but I don't remember if this was during or just after. Im only level 99.

me at the town hall with kalaydra.jpg
    Here's a nostalgic moment. The town hall meeting with Kalaydrah. You all can thank Dnuorgrednu and myself for your sub passwords. He suggested it to me and I gave the idea to Kalaydrah during this town hall meeting. It was implemented two months later.

*edit* I don't know why my pics are so tiny. It lets me click on them to enlarge tho.
    Last edited by surrealkila; 01-06-2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: small pictures

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789