Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: improve the guild system!!!

improve the guild system!!!

now that theres this system inwhich you can lvl up your guild then they should allow guild that at a certain lvl they can become a master guild and from alliences with other smaller guilds this will make a great network of guilds.

i really dont know if this is a good idea but in other games ive played that have this system it creates a very dynamic guild enviroment which allowed me to team up with people for dungeons, events, and so on.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    =O so like, instead of just having guilds, have an alliance and alliance chat system too....i like this. i like it alot. in fact, some point in the future, i think it should happen
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

oh like i said on my thread, they should put this rule too. that they should put a rule that a new member of a guild cannot participate on a GvG until he spends a certain amount of time being in the guild (for example he should be in the guild 5 days before he can participate on any GvG) so that the borrowing of players from other guild can be prevented.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    =O so like, instead of just having guilds, have an alliance and alliance chat system too....i like this. i like it alot. in fact, some point in the future, i think it should happen
    +1

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    +1
    i'd add a bit on Nation chat, but that's goin a bit far lol
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

I had ideas on guild alliences for awile now. When a guild hits lvl 2 the guild master can form an allience with another lvl 2+ guild similer to a friend list but with benifits say the guild(s) can share chats or you can atlest witch between guild chats to talk with the vareus guilds you are alliened to and maby even share guild exp for faster lvls special guild spells ect. also i say voice chat should be added to the guild system also.

Banned
    sounds like a good starter for a lulzy drama fest to me O_O
    but at the same time, it sound like a great idea :O i can just imagine everyone asking tang to be an alliance with them, lol
    Last edited by Sheep; 04-12-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    sounds like a good starter for a lulzy drama fest to me O_O
    drama starts because of the people not because of the system... its intended to make the game funner... drama should be kept in a personal arena... not to bother others too

agreed

make the guild's lvl faster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast