Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamp of Revelation

Lamp of Revelation

Nearly 150 lamps gone. In all previous events you was able to keep what you made or aquired, it would've been nice to have some notice that if one did'nt utililze what you made it was going to be erased.

Thanks for the heads up guys! That was alot of frustratingly, boring work waisted. I think I'm going to take a lengthy break from this game.

Banned
    hey goofy, they even said on the forums all event items will dissappear once the event is over...try the search button.

It shoud've been posted by the event NPC.
    I just play the game, that takes enough of my time, I'm not so involved that I spend my life chasing forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    It shoud've been posted by the event NPC.
    I just play the game, that takes enough of my time, I'm not so involved that I spend my life chasing forums.
    doesnt hurt to come on forums to make sure...why would u open 150 lamps BEFORE the event ends? thats jsut stupid

what is stupid are you comments, there is a chance of getting a perminent board. I was making as many as possible to best my chances dufas!

well, i totally agree with falcon. At least say something about erasing all lamp when the event ended in the event forum or make a notice b4 M/A. I had stocked up bunch of lamp for later too.....I D K i spent so much on this event and didnt open just one lamp........ I might as well quit this game

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by ziter View Post
    I might as well quit this game
    can i get ur lamps

true story

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Yea, I had over 40 lamps last night and my buddy had about 60 boxes and 50 lamps and they were all for nothing. GM's need to explain things like this at the beginning of the event or post that all items found during the event will vanish at 12:01 AM of the day they said it would end. It was a good idea for an event but poor execution by the people running it. waste of time/money.

Estsoft really need to do something about this......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast