Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new here got a question

new here got a question

What is a good build for a blader. And do you lose items in pvp/pk upon dieing? Sorry to bug you guys. Just trying to learn the game. Thank you

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    1)
    You don't lose anything when you die, but when you're past level 10, you get a "Death penalty". It's -X amount of HP+MP until you gain X amount of EXP back.

Bladers are a simple build, Str and dex do the same thing, and you only need around 70 intellegence the whole game.
    A build of
    Str:200
    Int:69
    Dex:640

Would be the same as
    Str:500
    Int:69
    Dex:500

Obviously the numbers add up to different amounts, but that's just an example. FYI: Never use auto set button to apply your stats.

You don't lose items in pk
    When you pk your name changes color, there's around four levels, and they last from 9 minutes, up to two hours. After the 5th person or so you pk you'll get teleported to jail, where you have to wait some two hours or ridiculous amount of time that nobody can spare. That's why people glitch out.

And you can't use NPCs when your name is any other color but white.(Or party pink)

Edit: I'm not finished.
    Last edited by Lethal; 07-29-2010 at 11:39 AM.

oh i need to re make my toon i guess i have been useing the auto button. Should i remake him im only lv four so no worries on that

Quote Originally Posted by ozz665 View Post
    oh i need to re make my toon i guess i have been useing the auto button. Should i remake him im only lv four so no worries on that
    and how should i do my stats? like mabye 2 str 1dex 1 int?

Banned
    2)

The red ensquared area shows the growth requierment, needed every ten levels. After level 60 or so, it stands still and you already have like triple the stats it says for you to have. You need to do the growth quest and have those stats to be able to get things like, longer buff durations, aura, bm2, bm1, combo mode, etc.
    Like I said, it's only annoying the first 50 levels or so.

Since you're going to be a blader, you should look for items and weapons and such with amp , and critical damage and rate. You can only have a max of 50% rate, so 40 and above will be fine. Rate is shown as blue, damage is shown as yellow/orange.

Next post:Crafts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozz665 View Post
    and how should i do my stats? like mabye 2 str 1dex 1 int?
    Well just get the growth thing.

thank you

Banned
    3)
    Deathblow crafts can be of rate or of damage

The name goes something like "_________ Blade of Deathblow +7 (For example)

The crafted damage is shown in a different color text, in this case, it's yellow.
    The damage crafts are 6%, 7%, 10%, and 16% as perfect craft. Needless to say, they're expensive.

Here's an example:

For rate crafting, it's pretty much the same. The crafts are 3,4,5, and 8.
    Here's an example:

Amp crafts are the same yet again, and they go like, 3,5, and 7
    It can be either magic amp craft, or sword, so watch out.
    Obviously you want sword.

There's also will crafts, that should only be on boots. It goes something like 75 80 90 100. Pretty much.
    There's HP and Mp crafts, so make sure you don't get scammer or anything. You want Hp, ofc.

Example:
    Last edited by Lethal; 07-29-2010 at 11:54 AM.

many thanks for all the help.

Banned
    4)
    Skill ranks are

Novice
    Apprentice
    Regular
    Expert
    A.Expert
    Master
    A.Master
    G.Master
    Completer
    Transcenderp

Each time you get new skills and new skill slots, and with each rank up, you get more stats, increasing in value every time you rank up

If you notice the magic points you need to skill up are half of what you need for sword, but they go up twice as slow. They're even, so you'll always be "Dual Expert/DualTrans".

Also, with each rank up, you get more upgrades for purchase. These are annoying and exspensive but utterly necessary.
    For a blader, you should end up with:
    Vitality mastery
    Offensive sense
    Defensive sense
    Damage absorb
    Impact control
    Sixth sense (All maxed out in level)

I can tell you that if you aren't the highest skill rank you can be at all times, you won't stand a chance. I can't tell you that from experience though, because I never lose at whatever I do.

It's not hard to skill up, you get points every time you attack a monster.
    You can also attack Training dummies while you're away. Just make sure you have auto attack on. (Ctrl+A is the hotkey)
    You don't get more skill exp for stronger moves or amount of monsters you hit.

Pic related, it's a couple training dummies.
    I advise you to keep impact stab or a low costing MP move in addition to Magic arrow, for faster casts and easier skill ups.

You can also get adept gear to skill faster. It helps, do it!
    Crafts are +2 skill, +3 skill, +4 skill.
    Aramid is the cheapest and most common. You won't need a higher grade because you won't be getting gang banged by monsters when you're skilling. Unless you're doing it wrong. Your skill bar moves as slow as oprah at the bostom marathon without adept.

Can't find any pictures, but it's a craft and it's pretty simple to find in the agent shop.
    Last edited by Lethal; 07-29-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast