Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apolgoies to Everyone

Apolgoies to Everyone

It's just that I met a very good person in my life with a very kind heart. I know I have been rude to some of you, but more I talk to this person I realize I have wronged quite a few of you. I am making an effort to become a better person in life, because I want to be right to this person. So I am trying to correct my wrongs.

This is an apology to everyone I have misbehaved with. I may be leaving Cabal soon, as I met this person in my life or even if I continue to play I intend to be kind instead of misbehaving.

Apologies to :

Matrimoney : You are a very good blader. And I hope you continue to go up. I may have been lucky with a few crits does not mean I am better.

Dromar : Your MFS has some nice suttle action. When you ran into AOD , I was in AOD too. You out microed me with better game play.

Candy : You are a good WI who understands dps. I hope your WI shines out one day

Darrkd : You are one the best WA in NA Cabal. Other players should look at your gear game play as an example. And you have a very nice Pluma solo video.

Adami : You are a very good FB. Your consistent bringer over the years prove you are capable.

chistiya : I hope you shine out to be a very strong Wa some day. Gears come with time. Don't be impatient.

This is the list that's coming from top of my mind. If anyone feels anything against me, or feel I have wronged you, then I apologize sincerely. Like I said this person in my life, has a kind heart and made me realize the wrongs and errors in my ways. If I have wronged you, forgive me. I may be quitting or become less active after the next few months. Peace.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 06-12-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Banned
    such a nice guy o.o

Banned
    lol apology accepted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerblacknig View Post
    shut the fu ck up you dumb curry sand ni gger
    How many troll accounts you got LethalHeart?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    It's just that I met a very good person in my life with a very kind heart. I know I have been rude to some of you, but more I talk to this person I realize I have wronged quite a few of you. I am making an effort to become a better person in life, because I want to be right to this person. So I am trying to correct my wrongs.

This is an apology to everyone I have misbehaved with. I may be leaving Cabal soon, as I met this person in my life or even if I continue to play I intend to be kind instead of misbehaving.

Apologies to :

Matrimoney : You are a very good blader. And I hope you continue to go up. I may have been lucky with a few crits does not mean I am better.

Dromar : Your MFS has some nice suttle action. When you ran into AOD , I was in AOD too. You out microed me with better game play.

Candy : You are a good WI who understands dps. I hope your WI shines out one day

Darrkd : You are one the best WA in NA Cabal. Other players should look at your gear game play as an example. And you have a very nice Pluma solo video.

Adami : You are a very good FB. Your consistent bringer over the years prove you are capable.

chistiya : I hope you shine out to be a very strong Wa some day. Gears come with time. Don't be impatient.

This is the list that's coming from top of my mind. If anyone feels anything against me, or feel I have wronged you, then I apologize sincerely. Like I said this person in my life, has a kind heart and made me realize the wrongs and errors in my ways. If I have wronged you, forgive me. I may be quitting or become less active after the next few months. Peace.

Aww your making me blush. I feel all warm inside now
    ~Accepted
    Last edited by otice1; 06-13-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Banned
    i think we could all learn from him

aaaaawwww your cute <3

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Feels good man, you just got to deep into cabal. OP+1
    [NT]

Man... im going to miss you

You were the first one who make me realized how strong mFB/hFB could be.

Good luck in life!
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    gr8est troll thread ever. you mengz fell for it kakakakaka

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast