Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why pick FS?

why pick FS?

i can understand why someone would pick a FS... the type of character i like is able to contribute in a party, survive dungeons, be able to kill someone at NW, and pawn at pvp. FS fits all of these things except apperantly pwning at pvp. however, how much do they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? i maybe i can overlook this, however pvp is a bit of an important part. so i want to hear form experienced players if FS is really worth it, even though they depend of crits for winning pvp?

Osmium
    Yes they are worth playing. Next question.

RedOsmium
    Crit = Win

Non-crit = pitiful
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

how often do FS win pvp in your opinion?

Banned
    Of all the things you listed fs are the best at pvp and worst at contributing in dungeons.

Cause they pwn in WAR? xD

When i pvp people my level range I win 90% of the time.
    When i pvp people 20 levels higher, I win 70% of the time.

Hope that answers your question. Just save alz and dont buy junk gear that later on you cant sell, SAVE and buy good stuff.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Cause they pwn in WAR? xD

When i pvp people my level range I win 90% of the time.
    When i pvp people 20 levels higher, I win 70% of the time.

Hope that answers your question. Just save alz and dont buy junk gear that later on you cant sell, SAVE and buy good stuff.
    sephiroth i remember you from previews help on mmosite... lol thank you and can you tell me honestly do you have epic gears and that is why you usually win 90% of the time? or is it really that FS is not so weak as i haver read when it comes to pvp?

Well... They do crit hard regardless of the gear. They do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ a bit when it comes to non crits unless you have a decent set. I woudnt say I have epic gear cause 1/2 of my stuff I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ but its pretty decent lol... I need a better Crystal/Helm/EOD ring and then Id be half way to epicness >_<

And i think you got me confused in MMO..even though i do have a account there I never go there lol
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Well... They do crit hard regardless of the gear. They do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ a bit when it comes to non crits unless you have a decent set. I woudnt say I have epic gear cause 1/2 of my stuff I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ but its pretty decent lol... I need a better Crystal/Helm/EOD ring and then Id be half way to epicness >_<

And i think you got me confused in MMO..even though i do have a account there I never go there lol
    maybe i do but i remember you windi and iono in MMO but maybe im wrong

Banned
    drink their tears when u crit k?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast