Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mFS or sFS w/r to war? :0

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    It depends on which war your planning to do. I would say if you plan on farm 61-94 war just stick with a sFS however if you plan on going to any other tier go mFS simply due to the DPS and long range sklills while in AoD.
    other way around... 61-94 should be mfs, noob war obviously favors range more. 95+ SFS have bm2/Leg weapons/greater Aoe. SFS will usually score higher in war and get more kills. both mfs/sfs will be able to use AOD mfs can use AOD+MB alot better, and MFS gear will come alot cheaper than SFS but overall SFS is better in war and overall.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Osmium
    it depends on your style/interests of game play

sFS for war, pve, soloing bosses more effectively, flashier skills ^^ but they are much more expensive to build than a mFS

mFS for pvp, pk, and is decent in war and pve, can't really solo anything tho but is much cheaper to make

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    it depends on your style/interests of game play

sFS for war, pve, soloing bosses more effectively, flashier skills ^^ but they are much more expensive to build than a mFS

mFS for pvp, pk, and is decent in war and pve, can't really solo anything tho but is much cheaper to make
    just adding some info: sFS is better in war because legacy weapon add more atk than m atk (150+ or something like that)

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Osmium
    S.fs

I always thought it was harder to score in war as a mfs.

Epic ^_^

Banned
    It isn't hard to score as an mfs, it is just easier to score as a sfs. Either way the amount of points is completely situational but sfs often have the advantage.

personally i went sFS. a reson because the skills are kool and u got more def to cover your butt

Banned
    I think mfs is better for PvP cause alot faster then a SFS WAR Range + DPS and i think its better for boss hunting

it depends on your taste and how you play in war... pvp rely alot on luck to win when you put 2 together with equal quality in gear/weapons. but, mfs would be the way to go if you wanna have good gears, yet on a budget. epic sfs's are for rich people lol.

IMO, sFS is the best way to go.... Ofcourse building a decent sFS is gonna cost you... I always score high in 139 tier, even loggin in with 20min left im nearly at almost 100 points. But if your poor and stuff then i guess mFS is your way to go but they are booooring as hell. My AOE in WAR is epic.. SS/SG is all I need.

And yeah I love goin AOD in Caps REZ or a bunch of Caps at guardians and spaming SS/SG on them or wasting there time by making all of them gang on me and take 1 min to kill me LOL , Im like...YES...COME TO PAPI...OH YES...the more the better, more points for me >
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast