Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bounty Hunter

Lightbulb Bounty Hunter

I read this idea from starla. i belive its a great idea. And i got some more ideas to put on top of it.
    So a Bounty hunter can be put in ds. Seems like a good place, cuz bi is corded alrdy.
    So plp can put up names of other chars offering up thier honor points,alz, or items.
    And then ill be under like a bounty hunters list??
    And if u manage to find who u need to kill maby the hunter opens up some window to be able to atk him in any ch??? (including non pk chs and towns) and/or you can see their name in red and u know who u need to kill.
    So u can just start atking in a town when thier afk lol

Discuss.

Update:The person that has a head on them can be sent to jail???
    Last edited by Ninjastat; 08-06-2010 at 05:16 PM.

SIGMetal
    with a bounty system u would need to make dying have a penalty. if not whose gonna waste money just to get someone killed

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    with a bounty system u would need to make dying have a penalty. if not whose gonna waste money just to get someone killed
    Thats a good idea lol. So like when u get killed they can have stats lowered or some thing like that?

that's wicked a bounty hunter how about like people who PK the first person to kill the PKer gets 1 mil
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    that's wicked a bounty hunter how about like people who PK the first person to kill the PKer gets 1 mil
    Yea depending on what plp offer up for thier head lol