Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fake Me's

Banned

The Fake Me's

Are all Flexxx, the kid that got like 20B free ALZ from GM Spoon back in EST. He's butthurt because after gender changes, name changes, and nation changes, I still found out who he was just by taking a look at how pathetic his BL was. Sorry Flexxx, nobody ever considered you to be good, and now you've got a grudge against me because I had a better BL than you without getting 20B ALZ free, and tons of ROF10's free, a free rw3+6, forc s amp blade, and tons of other stuff. You shoulda got on your BL and pvp'd me a few weeks ago...

ohhhh waiiitttttt

you're perma-banned peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fairy tale

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

soloed pluma yet? oh wait

look whos typing in size 7 kakakkakakakaka

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrımoney View Post
    soloed pluma yet? oh wait

look whos typing in size 7 kakakkakakakaka
    more like look whos making tons of forum accounts just to flame me aha kid ur terrible...tang let u join b/c u were so trash they figured theyd help u, u scammed them out of mystic bl amp left and were e-dating w/e that girl was LOL then you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed off spoon for 20b in alz even tho u prolly got 50b alz in gear...not like it matters anymore est hit you with a banhammer wakakakakakakakakakakakakaa only thing i remember about ur trash bl was it eating snow after barely getting me below 1/2 liololoololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    more like look whos making tons of forum accounts just to flame me aha kid ur terrible...tang let u join b/c u were so trash they figured theyd help u, u scammed them out of mystic bl amp left and were e-dating w/e that girl was LOL then you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed off spoon for 20b in alz even tho u prolly got 50b alz in gear...not like it matters anymore est hit you with a banhammer wakakakakakakakakakakakakaa only thing i remember about ur trash bl was it eating snow after barely getting me below 1/2 liololoololololol
    why so mad

dont worry
    ur almost near 19b

Banned
    why so mad

dont worry
    ur almost near 19b
    sorry but no amount of alz given to you by a gm would be better or equal to any amount of legitimate alz anyone else has made...that being said...ur entire chars worth before spoon came around = 1b, after spoon left =...o wait...lolbanned!

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Let's get one thread going, so we can troll eachother properly.

sorry but no amount of alz given to you by a gm would be better or equal to any amount of legitimate alz anyone else has made...that being said...ur entire chars worth before spoon came around = 1b, after spoon left =...o wait...lolbanned!
    kakakak were u that blader in s tit i pvped?

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    ur trash bl was it eating snow after barely getting me below 1/2 liololoololololol

After you're done drying your laptop from the tears you cried, you teach me how to make that i without the dot. Because all I can do on the alt keyboard is Triforce.
    Last edited by Lethal; 07-31-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Banned
    LOL when i was in s.ti you werent even in amp boots/gloves....lets be honest here flexxx my BL was 2 steps ahead of you even AFTER you slurped spoon splooge and got all that free gear lololol dont remember getting rolled by me in BI after you tried saying you were from merc?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast