Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Old Player with some questions

Very Old Player with some questions

I haven't played much since... well...wow, a long time ago. My account got hacked and all my alz and decent gear was stolen. OGPlanet wouldn't answer my tickets nor would they let me change my password. So I pretty much abandoned hope. Now EST rolls along and I get my account back. Needless to say, I am pretty darn grateful.

However, IIRC, the skill system has been changed so that you need to be X level before ranking up. My characters, all of them, are Completer+ rank and pretty low level, except for my FS which is around 105. Simply put, I would like to know if my skills are going to rerolled back to proper level or will I just not be able to skill up until I hit the require level.

I really don't want to be called a hacker and wrongfully branded as one for being able to use skills newer players of the same level cannot. Also, would there be any way I could get my gear/alz back? I highly doubt it would be possible since it happened on OGP's servers and quite some time ago but hey...no harm in asking.

Thanks for your time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GunstarBlue View Post
    I just not be able to skill up until I hit the require level.
    That one

Everyone would prolly think you're cool and go "Oooooo"

Don't worry about it, if you got those ranks before the big change you are fine.

Doubtful you'll get your items back from that long ago.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Good to know. The items weren't much but I had quite a bit of alz saved up to get some decent gear for my up and coming characters. Either way, now I can get back into the game and know I won't get booted for my skill levels.

Banned
    What server are you on?

Red-Osmium
    lol if u get booted cuz u skilled too much before the update, dats jus dumb haha

Banned
    That sure helps, Sky.

I believe my characters are on Venus IIRC. Doing some system checks so I can't log in at the moment. Pretty sure it's Venus.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    That sure helps, Sky.

this is not a technical difficulty thread, theres no "help", its called "opinion"

Banned
    The money you had back then probably wouldn't be enough to even buy a titanium deathblow blade lol. Prices are ridiculously high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast