Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOTICE] Ban List for the Alz Bug Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerKing View Post
    GGGGGGGGGGG

Dkka**

WHOS THAT BRO WHERE YOU AT RAS LMFAO
    I'm right here..... Not on the list. You fail to use logic and reason and assume that everyone in my guild is guilty.

TANK..... your the biggest trash talker other than fail heart and I believe your represented up there "fakernoob". Sux to be outed in front of everyone huh? ? ?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumID View Post
    venus just lost thier number 2 wi or rank 3? cheeseinacan!!!!
    Cheese definitely wasn't rank two or three.
    Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    I'm right here..... Not on the list. You fail to use logic and reason and assume that everyone in my guild is guilty.

TANK..... your the biggest trash talker other than fail heart and I believe your represented up there "fakernoob". Sux to be outed in front of everyone huh? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    We will continue to investigate for other users who were involved in this matter and take neccessary measure, and will do our best to support our community.

CABAL Support Team
    Re-up son, don't think of yourself as so safe. I'm sure at least one of those banned accounts is an alt of yours. I hope they're tracing trades, too.

Remember when I rolled you at 149 and you were 170? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post

actually bro thats my bladers account that i gave to someone in seireitei to play lol. How else do you think i know you guys glitched.

Lol, then what was cheese ranked as? I feel bad for his crafting. I would like some, lol.

~cough cough~

Quote Originally Posted by MyTankIsFIGHT View Post
    actually bro thats my bladers account that i gave to someone in seireitei to play lol. How else do you think i know you guys glitched.
    Then name that person. I would to clear my name. As it sits right now, your the one accused and found guilty.

same here i ish clean =D

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast