Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amp > CD

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    given the same +, there's a reason why m.amp is costlier than cdi.

if you continue on the spot-on comparison given by a prior poster:

so i don't see why a forci +6 cdi is a good orb for you while a forci+6 m.amp is bad.
    Unless, you are comparing apples and oranges, a +7 cdi and a +6 m.amp. Even your
    prices are way-off, a +6 amp is not anywhere near 1b. And a cdi worth 1b is definitetly
    a +7.

and remember, not everyone can afford those rare and even 'good' crafted forci orbs, and aop+6(?) you listed. Are you an ammy crafter by any chance? Those are ideal, yeah, but very costly. And for someone who will scrimp on costs of a m.amp vis-a-vis a cdi, you certainly suggest some very affordable and common stuff, do you?

Thing is: "ceteris paribus", and rare stuff shoved aside, having an m.amp orbs will optimize your skills ---- crit shot, ss, lances, shadow much better than cdi. Who the hell uses gd in pvp anyways? You didn't bother showing the rest of the vital skills? Bottomline, your end-game skills will take advantage of amp more than cdi which is based loosely on rate too.

All the rest of your pointers are fine; I agree but for those I mentioned above.
    I'd rather get +7 10 % cdi forcy than +6 m.amp, thats what Im trying to point on my statement. If you are lucky to obtain/loot/craft a m.amp orb and +6 it, then fine keep it but buying one and wasting 800m-1b alz? bad idea.

As FA you should aim on 1020+ magic attack while using your amp and crit armors (how? higher base orbs - forcium, eos +7, amp & m.attack bracelets), once you accomplish that, then thats when you'll start enjoying the damage.

I use GD in pvp btw. classes like force bladers ,bladers and warriors cant be done with dps combo if you happen to face well geared ones. You have to make them run sometimes.

I agree to a point with above, amp on same level as CD though is always greater, for a FA. This does exclude the Helm as she pointed out. I do not understand why you would use GD in a pvp though when you can set up a devastating DPS combo where all your skills are 1.3 sec to cast ea......GD is great on stuns but irrelevant unless some one breaks a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    I agree to a point with above, amp on same level as CD though is always greater, for a FA. This does exclude the Helm as she pointed out. I do not understand why you would use GD in a pvp though when you can set up a devastating DPS combo where all your skills are 1.3 sec to cast ea......GD is great on stuns but irrelevant unless some one breaks a combo.
    It moves you back, great against melee classes because it basically gives you a free hit.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    It moves you back, great against melee classes because it basically gives you a free hit.
    It doesn't give you a free hit unless you know their combo and you know when they're going to use a close ranged skills, and even then its not even a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    It doesn't give you a free hit unless you know their combo and you know when they're going to use a close ranged skills, and even then its not even a second.
    Once they use their distance closing skill they have to use a close ranged skill to get to you, walking is slow in this game, it'll take them at least one of your lances.

i go with dual weapons .. amp with crit so i have a mixture of both for me i use a DPs combo that helps out better then any other combo ihave tryed so far and i got a pretty strong FA on ch 14 Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Once they use their distance closing skill they have to use a close ranged skill to get to you, walking is slow in this game, it'll take them at least one of your lances.
    dont teach him Enso! let him go with his dps. if server transfer is up. I'll show him pain myself.

Banned
    FAs qq alot

amp=CD

Banned
    min dmg>all

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast