Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Amp > CD

Banned
    No lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    dont teach him Enso! let him go with his dps. if server transfer is up. I'll show him pain myself.
    Lol, okay. ^^

Banned
    enough QQing u fas

Shadow Titanium
    Yes teach me the power of GD in a FA pvp!

Shadow Titanium
    oookaayyy whos the retard that said amp = cd, i dont think these guys get it... *sigh*
    amp is always better for FA (unless its 20dmg forcy). Even if the dmg is only a little bit higher, it still makes a boost for your bm2, which is very important, u use it EVERYWERE, bosses, dungeons, war, even pk fights+war channel, it love it, pew pew ftw
    amp will always > crit dmg (unless 20dmg forcy) but the quesiton IS, is it worth the cost? paying 200m for 10% crit dmg forcy, or paying 800m for 7% m.amp forcy...idk u choose, i have an amp weapon and im actually tryna sell it so i can buy myself a second 10% crit dmg forcy, solely so i can have like 400m to spend on things like bos6s = better gain.
    dont forget when you go AOS the more amp the better because your dmg on a non crit is basically more than doubled right off the bat, so the stronger the non-crit, the stronger the crit in AOS.

dont forget ppl this is an FA forum here, dont come in here talkin about other classes about your amp and cd comparisons and shiz, we're talkin about the pew pew FAs here x3
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

the fa's i know focus more on amp + m.atk.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Yes teach me the power of GD in a FA pvp!
    Haha.... Teach me the power of Green Despair..... Nice

Mmm.... Fruit~

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    oookaayyy whos the retard that said amp = cd, i dont think these guys get it... *sigh*
    amp is always better for FA (unless its 20dmg forcy). Even if the dmg is only a little bit higher, it still makes a boost for your bm2, which is very important, u use it EVERYWERE, bosses, dungeons, war, even pk fights+war channel, it love it, pew pew ftw
    amp will always > crit dmg (unless 20dmg forcy) but the quesiton IS, is it worth the cost? paying 200m for 10% crit dmg forcy, or paying 800m for 7% m.amp forcy...idk u choose, i have an amp weapon and im actually tryna sell it so i can buy myself a second 10% crit dmg forcy, solely so i can have like 400m to spend on things like bos6s = better gain.
    dont forget when you go AOS the more amp the better because your dmg on a non crit is basically more than doubled right off the bat, so the stronger the non-crit, the stronger the crit in AOS.

dont forget ppl this is an FA forum here, dont come in here talkin about other classes about your amp and cd comparisons and shiz, we're talkin about the pew pew FAs here x3
    tl;dr
    My m.amp phery orb is better than my +6 cdi forcy orb? Lol what are you tripping?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

tl;dr can you condense it a little

edit: didnt even see enso post it already i guess i'll go read it...

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    tl;dr can you condense it a little

edit: didnt even see enso post it already i guess i'll go read it...
    I just read the first couple lines, lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast