Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: B> WIZ Sig Suit/Forc Amp Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I have 10 and spur has 30. U mad?
    you guys are nurses too?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    finally!!! ty congratulations Rage u got my point. u just proved how stupid matri has been for the last 4 months. someone bought my uchh and im tainted? same point ty end thread game over
    you knowingly overpriced your UCHH obviously knowing glitchers were buying them, dumb I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

i sold my gloves for the norm price if not underpriced since i was the only person selling bl gloves. if i was knowingly selling them to an alz glitcher i woulda sold em for 5x the normal price like you did . on top of that ur probably the 1 that bought them from urself on an alt u were glitching alz with, prove me wrong

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    you knowingly overpriced your UCHH obviously knowing glitchers were buying them, dumb I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

i sold my gloves for the norm price if not underpriced since i was the only person selling bl gloves. if i was knowingly selling them to an alz glitcher i woulda sold em for 5x the normal price like you did . on top of that ur probably the 1 that bought them from urself on an alt u were glitching alz with, prove me wrong
    prove u wrong? lol thats ez. ask anyone in merc wat the lowest AH price for uchh was and ask anyone in merc if they saw people shout B>UCHH 30m. if these 2 both exists it means thats their avg price

accusing me for alz glitching on an alt is as stupid as saying u have 100B on an alt, took 5B out and transmuted ure forcy gloves

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    prove u wrong? lol thats ez. ask anyone in merc wat the lowest AH price for uchh was and ask anyone in merc if they saw people shout B>UCHH 30m. if these 2 both exists it means thats their avg price

accusing me for alz glitching on an alt is as stupid as saying u have 100B on an alt, took 5B out and transmuted ure forcy gloves
    LOL they werent 30m avg dumb I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ they were at 30m because alz glitchers were buying everything from AH. you knowingly took advantage of GLITCHERS who were buying uchh, got. your logic is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in fail and ur whole "server" is tainted with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retards like yourself.

btw didnt know someone could hold over 39b at once dumb4ss

Matrimoney, please look up the definition of average, thanks.

As a note, the max alz someone can hold is 500bil, not to mention having more in bank and on alts. Of course I'm sure you wouldn't know this since you never read notices or patch notes like you didn't know about the VIP card allowing all those "hackers" to have over 20 of an item in ah.

cabal has a 50 billionaire title

http://cabal.mmosite.com/guides/lost_island_title.shtml
    scroll to the bottom of the list.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

As a note, the max alz someone can hold is 500bil, not to mention having more in bank and on alts. Of course I'm sure you wouldn't know this since you never read notices or patch notes like you didn't know about the VIP card allowing all those "hackers" to have over 20 of an item in ah.
    the VIP card is beast gotta love not getting taxed for items in the AH lol.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

is your mom proud you're a no lifing n3rd?

if you wanna talk about the "definition" of average then why don't we take into consideration the price of UCHH right now. are they AVERAGING at 40m? if I buy out every UCH up to 1.5m does that mean the "AVERAGE" will be automatically over 1.5, even though I know for a fact they're NOT? k, thought so

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    is your mom proud you're a no lifing n3rd?

if you wanna talk about the "definition" of average then why don't we take into consideration the price of UCHH right now. are they AVERAGING at 40m? if I buy out every UCH up to 1.5m does that mean the "AVERAGE" will be automatically over 1.5, even though I know for a fact they're NOT? k, thought so
    lol, epic fail

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345