Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright T1 NWers...

Titanium

Alright T1 NWers...

I don't know if anyone else is tired of this, but honestly, T1 NW is rigged. The QQTea guild have members on both teams and we know they all have good gears. Not to mention that they seem to conspire the outcome of our wars.

Yea I know I can't single out one guild---so here's my evidence.

3:00 PST War:

Only one member from QQTea in procs---we get smashed. What does the QQTea member say to the proc team? You guys are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥orz now!

Midnight War (12:00 am PST)

Somehow while all of the procs were getting farmed at n12 by caps (we had no res and no other bases and caps were just farming us), both Sally and Kalek, two of the best scorers for procs in NW, are found grinding at a large gate with Legacy Weapons. And when I arrive to possibly capture the base, we break down the gate. Inside is a cap on a bike just circling around and doesn't even attempt to attack me, Sally, or Kalek. I attack him and he just goes off with his bike and leaves. I dash back to the ensign and turn on my mortal bane and start attacking the ensign as fast as possible. And what do the two members of QQTea do? The dash off to the next L gate of the base and start grinding on that. Not to mention, after a few secs, they dash off towards south skipping past bases that don't even have Legacy Guardians. I mean, if your such a great player for NW, why be the coward trying to farm for points without dying? If your only on for the wexp and kill titles, thats just sad because, in my opinion, your letting your team go down. Even more, grinding on doors is definitely not what I would find worthy of receiving a Stormy Officer or Knight title.

Titanium
    ...that is not what i put lol..."You guys are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥orz now!"

You guys are $ukorz now! was supposed to be there.

Banned
    I'd probably do the same thing if I was getting farmed at one base lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oXIo View Post
    +1 and you guys do su.ck now.

haha i do the same thing in t3
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

:<

I gate farm/guard farm as soon as I lose faith in my team... usually about the time our FB's stop rooting miss XI.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I gate farm/guard farm as soon as I lose faith in my team... usually about the time our FB's stop rooting miss XI.
    That's when war gets fun for me though Always such a drag when your FBs root me out of the 10 procs with me

That's when war gets fun for me though Always such a drag when your FBs root me out of the 10 procs with me
    Haha, they know a threat when they see it... well they should. Maybe I'll start warring with my FB and root you right up. =]

i root wi/fa's all the time cause there squishy and there probably the only class that will run 10/10 times lol Most of them run if you crit just the first hit LOL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast