Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: urgent...GM...plz help w/ my (others as well) pertaining to Account Blocking issue

urgent...GM...plz help w/ my (others as well) pertaining to Account Blocking issue

I'm pretty sure that im not the only one w/ this problem
    havent been cabaling for a while and when i logged on recently to take advantage of the summer itemshop sale discount, i found my account blocked
    no emails were sent explaining this issue and i hav already opened a ticket
    however, its been over weeks and still no responses from any1 (the discount period is also reaching its ending soon)

and this is not funny anymore; what is the point of having a summer discount when u guys are randomly blocking accounts who did nothing wrong (or for u failing to explain what we did wrong)

in addition, my character is equipped with high lvl slotted osmiums along with a skilled pet and every time i think of starting a new account/character, the pain of u guys taking away my time and effort and real time money (my shop purchases) on the previous account (the one u blocked) strikes back to the point that i can no long continue (always wondering painfully on when u will suddenly block another yet innocent account with all my time, effort, and money wasted)

like any1, time is precious and our efforts is priceless
    please fix ur internal problems and failure quickly

Banned
    Did the same to me twice already. Perhaps they will make up a lie and tell you you were hacking like they did me?

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Sweet, this marks the 12th topic of this sort on forums. Support staff you gonna do anything bro?

I have this same problem. I made a new character and level it up and they ban me because I hadn't gained a level on anything for the past like, year.hey est what's the point of putting in DX dungeons for super fast leveling if GG is just going to think we're botting anyway?
    It's major bull.
    I was also planning to get something out of this summer sale, or even my own fucking summer, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Edit: I swear, we could fill the first page of every section in this forums with these threads.
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-03-2010 at 09:26 AM.

just give up on it man make another character and move on ill make one as soon as u do lethal

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    just give up on it man make another character and move on ill make one as soon as u do lethal
    its not as easy as it seems to just make another account...
    i had my characters since ogplanet and they signify my time and effort
    every lvl i gain, alz i earn i, and item i craft is too much for some1 to randomly take it all away for no reasons
    and if they can block u once, they can do it again for no apparent reasons
    (tears are about to break)
    they might as well tell us to give the damn up so we can move on to another game where fun is not limited or give our accounts back with their sincere apologies + compensations

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by stevil520 View Post
    every lvl i gain, alz i earn i, and item i craft is too much for some1 to randomly take it all away for no reasons
    they might as well tell us to give the damn up so we can move on to another game where fun is not limited or give our accounts back with their sincere apologies + compensations

That's going in my signature

ka
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

new sig

Banned
    I'm pretty sure that im not the only one w/ this problem
    havent been cabaling for a while and when i logged on recently to take advantage of the summer itemshop sale discount, i found my account blocked
    no emails were sent explaining this issue and i hav already opened a ticket
    however, its been over weeks and still no responses from any1 (the discount period is also reaching its ending soon)

and this is not funny anymore; what is the point of having a summer discount when u guys are randomly blocking accounts who did nothing wrong (or for u failing to explain what we did wrong)

in addition, my character is equipped with high lvl slotted osmiums along with a skilled pet and every time i think of starting a new account/character, the pain of u guys taking away my time and effort and real time money (my shop purchases) on the previous account (the one u blocked) strikes back to the point that i can no long continue (always wondering painfully on when u will suddenly block another yet innocent account with all my time, effort, and money wasted)

like any1, time is precious and our efforts is priceless
    please fix ur internal problems and failure quickly
    If your account is just blocked and not banned then chances are someone tried to hack you and failed your sub-password multiple times,try logging into the home page and resetting your sub-password,if that doesn't work then send in a help desk ticket

Banned
    cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast