Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CABAL Item Shop is officially opened!!

[GM] Joy

CABAL Item Shop is officially opened!!

Official item shop of CABAL Online is just opened now.
    We really appreciate you for your patience to wait the shop opens.

As now, you can use most of the general items on the shop except Server Transfer and Account Transfer. We are still under testing those servicese and we hope to sell them as soon as we proove that they have no problem.

You can access the shop even from the website. Click 'Item Shop > Item Shop' from the top menu of http://www.cabal.com.

As you did with pre-itemshop, please don't be hesitated to posts new thread to report any bug on the shop.

Again, thank you, all CABAL users!!

No more NAS system?

well i got a problem...the Item Shop is displaying on the site perfectly, BUT whenever i click "Get CabalCash" it just says "Coming Soon!", how am i supposed to BUY from the Item Shop if i cant even get CabalCash? im not trying to sound sarcastic or disrespectful, but i cant figure out why we cant even get CabalCash now that the actual Shop is open, i dont know if its a Browser Issue, but im using FireFox 3.6

You can buy the cash by opening the item shop tab, then it will say BUY CASH on the top screen of your CABAL ITEM SHOP pop out

-- Indomie enak --

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Joy View Post
    Official item shop of CABAL Online is just opened now.
    We really appreciate you for your patience to wait the shop opens.

As now, you can use most of the general items on the shop except Server Transfer and Account Transfer. We are still under testing those servicese and we hope to sell them as soon as we proove that they have no problem.

You can access the shop even from the website. Click 'Item Shop > Item Shop' from the top menu of http://www.cabal.com.

As you did with pre-itemshop, please don't be hesitated to posts new thread to report any bug on the shop.

Again, thank you, all CABAL users!!
    what happened to our altz in the items shop we lose those too!!

Quote Originally Posted by bossslammer View Post
    what happened to our altz in the items shop we lose those too!!
    I think you meant astro? The astros you had in OGP Server remain in your OGP account but not EST account. The free 200 Cabal Cash that they gave us earlier is wiped out completely because they were free ~

-- Indomie enak --

Titanium
    woot!

Ok tkx and tkx for the correction astros i will not spend real money on this game again i had about 1500 astros i bought for the first time 4 days later they closed. when this site gave back 200 made it feel like they tryed but not taking it away i didnt use 1 astro so feels like another scam to me OOO and og planet isnt worth playing now
    Last edited by bossslammer; 04-09-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: adding more about subject

I just tried ordering Coin for Prem and I keep getting a message: Must be level 30 to purchase! I am level 170. o.O

^ lol me too =[, hopefully they'll answer it in my ticket

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast