Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CABAL Item Shop is officially opened!!

i keep getting that message to does anyone know what is going on with that? is it a glitch or what

I think it bugged or something, hopefully they'll fix on their Thursday maint.

yeah i really hope so i want prem and bb+ im tired of walkin everywhere

bring back server transfers please!

Yea what that guy said t_t

hey buddy this is sooooo not cool. I can't buy any cash because it says i have to b lvl 30 or higher.......erm. lol i have a 108 wiz and a lvl 30 blader. what's up with that????? and paypal the only option......dudes....get real!!!!!!

yeah all 3 of my chars are 120+ and im still gettin that message iv sent in 2 help desk tickets and still nothing i dont think they read them or this

I was in the process of paying for cabal cash via my paypal account, but there was no "Pay Now" button to click on to complete the transaction. Anyone experienced same problem, or the cash shop is not fully functional yet?

Quote Originally Posted by duketad View Post
    I was in the process of paying for cabal cash via my paypal account, but there was no "Pay Now" button to click on to complete the transaction. Anyone experienced same problem, or the cash shop is not fully functional yet?
    I had this issue, I waited for five minutes and it appeared. Try to do it again and wait a bit on that screen and if it does not appear try to refresh.

I waited for 10 minutes but the "Pay Now" tab didn't appear, plus no refresh button on the paypal pop-up window. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast