Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey jamie

Shadow Titanium

hey jamie

I read on korea cabal website that there is a certain part of the service just to deal with the Account services, like account theft or something like that. Will Cabal NA also have that soon? o.o

LOL man my post was deleted already rofl

Shadow Titanium
    i noticed that for like a second rofl how did that happen LOL

Gm's man. Deleting posts is way more of a priority then answering tickets =]

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Gm's man. Deleting posts is way more of a priority then answering tickets =]
    If you make a post with well mannered words, such deleting post is completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    If you make a post with well mannered words, such deleting post is completely unnecessary.
    hai man =] you should answer a few of those tickets =] theres tons of people waiting to play :P im not one of them but still i support them all =]

Jamie is mean, closing threads cuz some ppl said some words that he doesnt like >.>

to a certain degree, i actually concur w/ your statement
    but there're just too many players (including me) who have suddenly been block
    the time and effort (and maybe money for those who use the cashshop) are suddenly crushed
    for a game, we wanted fun but from this issue, our fun is limited
    we're all humans and we all hav problem to suppress our anger (especially when we enjoyed something that was taken away for no or unknown reasons)

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    How about you shove it and work on my account that you randomly banned. I'm pissed. It's obvious I haven't used third party programs. Nobody has ever said I hacked, except you. if I had, don't you think I would have given up by now? I mean come on. I'm just one of over 15 people who have gotten this garbage.

Coincidence? I think so.

So instead of answering the TC's question let's just one of the posts in the thread and then respond to that posters new post and completely ignore the original Topic. Good Job!
    Venus Server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast