Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cant connect

Cant connect

I thought maintence was over. Why cant i still connect

you cant connect?
    obviously you are talking about the game video, however i am too busy lifting weights and saving dolphins from killer whales to try and see if the game video is indeed up.
    well geez, as a fellow manly man i am able to recognize your level of success and manilness which is why i hope that you can connect soon
    and im sure that the excellent support staff of cabal will use all of its super manly powers to help you connect.

FLYING FRESH WATER FISH CATCH
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    you cant connect?
    obviously you are talking about the game video, however i am too busy lifting weights and saving dolphins from killer whales to try and see if the game video is indeed up.
    well geez, as a fellow manly man i am able to recognize your level of success and manilness which is why i hope that you can connect soon
    and im sure that the excellent support staff of cabal will use all of its super manly powers to help you connect.

FLYING FRESH WATER FISH CATCH

You have a very unique way of communicating. Is this drug induced or just your natural uniqueness?

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    You have a very unique way of communicating. Is this drug induced or just your natural uniqueness?
    drug? really ceyenne?
    from your signature i can see that you are a high class lady person who enjoys sipping only the finest of fine wines
    but i assure you that there has never once been a drug chemical placed into my body which was not already made by said manly body
    the one time i was at a hospital facility place, when i was born, they did however tell me that i had super high level of manly man testosterone
    perhaps this has something to do with it
    i hope this clear that up, i love you
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    drug? really ceyenne?
    from your signature i can see that you are a high class lady person who enjoys sipping only the finest of fine wines
    but i assure you that there has never once been a drug chemical placed into my body which was not already made by said manly body
    the one time i was at a hospital facility place, when i was born, they did however tell me that i had super high level of manly man testosterone
    perhaps this has something to do with it
    i hope this clear that up, i love you

Lol, I am just a lady type person who searched the web until I found a cute animated icon that i liked. In real life I don't drink anything stronger than a diet coke. The strongest drug I take is tylenol.

fyi, I'm glad that you don't do drugs.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Lol, I am just a lady type person who searched the web until I found a cute animated icon that i liked. In real life I don't drink anything stronger than a diet coke. The strongest drug I take is tylenol.

fyi, I'm glad that you don't do drugs.
    this is good to hear for although wine may be healthy for some, in large dosage quantities it may prove to become dangerous
    and i worry especially for the lady peoples who hang around the man humans who unfortunately are not manly enough to control their natural manly urges when they are around intoxicated successful lady persons like yourself.
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga