Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking offers on a Perfect Craft Lapis Crystal.

Banned
    2.9b

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    Why take 2.7b when I can get more for it? It's not greedy newb. You would try for more if you could too. It's just common sense. You don't even know what my char is or what it does so you can't say it fails. If you learned how to read you would know I had offers for MORE before the OGP transfer...so why settle for less? What a moron. Stay in school please kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapekatumi View Post
    So why aren't you taking 2.7b when that's probably enough to make your character not fail anymore? Haha. Greedy ftw.

Thank you for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolestkid View Post
    2.9b

ok where do u guys get your prices from 0.o.. 2.7 bil for pc lapis sure its pc but how the hell do u compare that to forcium amp witch goes for 3bil +0 and that lapis is no where near forcium id say 1bil no more( just my opinion)

First off, it's super rare. Hardly anyone can even craft on that level. The other option is a super rare drop. Forcium is only good if it's amp in slot or high end craft. Forcium also requires a lvl. Lapis does not, perfect for lower lvl teirs in Pvp. 2.7b sounds like a lot, I know. I thought the same thing. However, it is worth even more than that. But it's a crystal. Not many people use/want crystals...mostly orbs. It is still valuable, just not as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    ok where do u guys get your prices from 0.o.. 2.7 bil for pc lapis sure its pc but how the hell do u compare that to forcium amp witch goes for 3bil +0 and that lapis is no where near forcium id say 1bil no more( just my opinion)

3.5 b

Banned
    lawl terra ur getting trolled so fkin hard with these offers LOL its worth like 1.8 max

Nah not really. It's worth more than that. I was offered more before the OGP transfer, clearly they were serious. Rofl...
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lawl terra ur getting trolled so fkin hard with these offers LOL its worth like 1.8 max

Banned
    Clearly people trolled you just as hard under OGP as they do now under EST.

L o l.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast