Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the servers still Offline?

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post
    Your icon and sig are very sad and disturbing. Please do not consider suicide as a solution to your problems.

Even though you don't see many examples of people that have any care and concern for others on this forum; sadly, including myself. We oviously haven't gotten along much in the past....

I don't know you personally but I want you to know that I care about you as a person and would never want you to end your life for any reason. Please notify your parents and consider counseling.
    LOL.

Like I'd kill myself.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    LOL.

Like I'd kill myself.
    LOL.

If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have put an icon and a sig about it.

Anyway... please don't think about it.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have put an icon and a sig about it.

Anyway... please don't think about it.
    Lol, to kill myself over anything except losing everything would be incredibly deficient. Just because I have a certain picture doesn't mean anything. I just like the way they look.

I'm just waiting for my account.

Your icon and sig are very sad and disturbing. Please do not consider suicide as a solution to your problems.

Even though you don't see many examples of people that have any care and concern for others on this forum; sadly, including myself. We oviously haven't gotten along much in the past....

I don't know you personally but I want you to know that I care about you as a person and would never want you to end your life for any reason. Please notify your parents and consider counseling.
    this has been one of the most awesome successful posts i have seen on this forum idea exchange center and id like to thank you ceyenne for advising our youth babies to never consider suicide life taking as an option to cure saddening problem issues, hear goes
    thank you ceyenne for advising our youth babies to never consider suicide life taking as an option to cure saddening problem issues
    i love you
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12