Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascension

Talking Ascension

Guild Information:
    Ascension is an elitist group, stressing on the concept of strength with focus; Diverting it's power into the hands of the elite, rather than scattering it amongst numerous amounts of members. Ascension is not to be trifled with; Aggression only deems your life forfeit by the hands of Ascension. Perfection is Ascension's primary goal, and the impossibility to attain such only means Ascension strives to improve, to become powerful, to define power, to become the epitome of what is powerful, to redefine epitome and rise to a new plane of power beyond all else; The Ascension of gods.

Guild Charter:

Membership Guidelines and Bylaws:

A guild is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as the environment. Others are just looking for the modern equivalent of the corner bar. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.

As a member of this guild, we ask that you do the following. If you do not think you can hold to these guidelines, please do not accept the terms and go your way in peace. If, after joining you feel that other members are not following these guidelines, please contact the guild leader or moderator.
    If you should leave without contacting us, unfortunately returning to the guild is not an option.

1. Don't be a jerk to the others. Respect your fellow members. Treat each other with kindness and integrity. Behave towards others the way you want to be treated.

2. We do NOT support botting, gold buying or hacking of any kind!

3. This is a non pk guild, but we DO retaliate to anyone, who has been asked to stop ksing and continues to do so. Also anyone that pk's our guild members.

4. When events are scheduled, show up fifteen minutes early. If you can't attend an event, please let the guild leader know as far in advance as possible.

5.Ventrilo is mandatory. Some member's listen & type in guild chat if they don't have a mic.

6.To prevent conflicts of interests , we require that you only are a member in ONE guild

How to get Discharged: Zero Tolerance Policy

· Asked to leave, it is appreciated if you talk to the Guildleader first. But seriously no hard feelings if our style of guild or any other reason requires you to go.

· Whine or complain especially in open channels

· Harass or excessively annoy current members, Be a drama queen/king
    Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

· Have an alt or other character in another guild

· Unacceptable behavior per our posted Standards and Conduct Guide
    (Charter)

· Disrespect to an guardian, officer or leader

· Frequent leaving and returning to guild

· Embarrass the guild in any way
    Always remember that to the public, you are not perceived as an individual but as a representative of Ascension.

· Get a "No" vote during probation period and have the reason validated

Guidelines/Promotion:

· Stay out of trouble

· Make some friends in guild and overall just fit in

· Post on the forums to further get known and involved

· Be fun and willing to help others

You may reach officers in game if you have any questions about our guild other than what you see here.

Guild Leaders:
    Divinehonor
    Eskie
    Othar

Guild Officers:
    Gandolf73
    Reece
    Blager
    Xeslana
    Onehittaquitta1

PvP tournament we held:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Pst1Ol6M

Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

no black people allowed cause we like to tank and black people like to run.

yidda what
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    I disapprove of those photos, I'm not in them.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

su'cuy gar Mand'alor!! nice sig quote ner vod

can i join ?
    Turtlebomber lv 138 fb

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Why do you use screenshots when half of those members are inactive or aren't in ascension anymore...?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pwntasticman View Post
    no black people allowed cause we like to tank and black people like to run.
    lol!!!!! +1

hi wasup.
    I just moved to mercury . created a fb char [ChevaIier]
    And whats the requirements to join this guild? like the least lvl since I may play a fb from 0.
    anyways, i gotta finish my finals then back to EST server.

Im more a silent type
    TangDynaSty
    么事干,真无聊。

This guild by far contradicts itself entirely over the stupidity of a so called man

"Ascension is not to be trifled with;Aggression only deems your life forfeit by the hands of Ascension"

really? u take this game that seriously??

the so called rules that are listed

"1. Don't be a jerk to the others. Respect your fellow members. Treat each other with kindness and integrity. Behave towards others the way you want to be treated. "

translation: we tolerate any BS from our guild members because they are high lvl and make me money/alz, and because they've given us "power" by them being bringer

"2. We do NOT support botting, gold buying or hacking of any kind!"

translation: we've supported in before because we knew what was going on we just keep and kept it hush hush and if it ever got out that's when we act innocent and play out shocked and appauld that we never knew they did that as long as it was to our benefit

"3. This is a non pk guild, but we DO retaliate to anyone, who has been asked to stop ksing and continues to do so. Also anyone that pk's our guild members."

translation: we do PK/KS anyone who gets in our way or deems fit to deserve because we feel that it's our right to and we've done it before and we'll do it again because we're godly like that

"How to get Discharged: Zero Tolerance Policy

· Asked to leave, it is appreciated if you talk to the Guildleader first. But seriously no hard feelings if our style of guild or any other reason requires you to go."

Translation: we ask you to leave because you've just become a liability to making us look even worse or you've gotten in my way or didn't give me what i wanted from you, basically i have to benefit from you enough to feel like i shouldn't have to tell you to leave and more than likely i'll have someone else tell you to leave because you're not worth my time

"Embarrass the guild in any way
    Always remember that to the public, you are not perceived as an individual but as a representative of Ascension."

translation: i can make an arse out of myself whenever i want and i've done it before and have done childish things that makes it always look like i have my head up my own arse

and an of side note more than likely i'll report anyone who beats me in pvp because i'm the greatest that has ever lived and no one can beat me fairly otherwise they're cheating so be warned that you can try to beat me

this so called man which is more than likely some kid that never got his way in life when he was younger is releasing all that tension and aggression through this game cause this is the only place he feels he has power over anything you can tell in it by the he and his guild is to not be trifled with... they've been shuffled, moved, pushed, poked, proded, stabbed, and made to eat snow so many times it's not even funny...

and for the record, kissing ass to a GM or more just to have them give you gear they made for whatever you did for them is by far so much of an embarassment not only to yourself but to your guild as well, you speak so highly of yourself and your guild make a true example out of it and stick to your so called rules, otherwise you're just a fail guild, big fail at that matter

and try not to F' over your guild this time again... for like the second time, we all know that you have before and do it in your own way by having others in guild sell you stuff for a cheap price and then you turn around and sell it for a higher price just so you can gain profit, and i don't even want to hear your lame excuses about how i'm lying and don't know what i'm talking about because it's happened to people i know in game because people don't complain about being screwed over for nothing, you use your guild to your advantage and have abused it so badly it's not even funny, that's the only way you've ever gotten where you're at right now is because of your guild making them feel sorry for you and your stupidity of the crap you've pulled, do your guild a favor don't F' them over anymore

and for those of you who think i'm being all butt hurt over something stupid or whichever trust me i'm not i just hate it when people try to make themselves out to be something that they're not, i understand trying is believing but he doesn't try...
    Last edited by TheProphet; 04-04-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast