Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G.Ms please ban (botting frap in link)

G.Ms please ban (botting frap in link)

I watched this guy for quite some time. He is in Mercury.

and then I made a small frap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ49Vkgia0M

I asked him 4 more times before making the frap, no response. Then I said if you don't respond I am going to report. Count down till 5.

and I waited for a while and saw this guy. Please ban. I think his name was like Rateagoren or something some 12x ish WA.

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    You need a costume

although he might be one...
    not answering doesnt mean anything
    a person can remain silent for a lot of reasons
    he might not be proficient in english
    had his chat filtered or doesnt like to use the chat system like me

why does he hav to answer you in the first place, what makes you so important that he must stop training and/or farming to chat w/ u

but then, if i was him, i would hav pk u (win lose doesnt matter)...just to show that im not botting
    (again, not saying that hes botting just becuz he didnt pk u)

Red-Osmium
    The bot has upgrade itself and wore forcium for botting!

i have noticed a lot of high lvl bots lately some of them are even in guilds like the 134fa from blacklisted that's usually in ch 9 fgr
    i have also noticed a lot of them appear to be old ogp players that have quit over a yr ago and now they r botting which i find interesting
    like a old friend of mine who has been botting for about 1 month now and is still on friends list yet he quit cabal for good almost 2 yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    I watched this guy for quite some time. He is in Mercury.

and then I made a small frap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ49Vkgia0M

I asked him 4 more times before making the frap, no response. Then I said if you don't respond I am going to report. Count down till 5.

and I waited for a while and saw this guy. Please ban. I think his name was like Rateagoren or something some 12x ish WA.
    that dont look like a bot... it look like he just ignoring you .....you should of attacked him to see if he fight back or say stop...(what if hes not a bot but sense you just posted this gonna make the gms think hes a bot and get him banned and next thing you no he will be on the forum saying why did i get banned i didnt do anythng)
    Last edited by jimbo; 08-06-2010 at 10:01 PM.

actually he was ranghacking WW doesn't hit that far

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    it's a bot. for sure. NOBODY grinds at the lihorns there. i mean really, the death giants are so much better, but at 120, he shouldnt be there. and he's not the first rangehack/bot ive seen at that spot. the only times they respond is when the account holder is physically at the desk watching the game. otherwise they're usually unresponsive for hours, and for many many many PKs
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

man you no how many ppl got good drops at lihorns.......eod drops crazy there <_< and what time on the video was he range hacking .......

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    man you no how many ppl got good drops at lihorns.......eod drops crazy there <_< and what time on the video was he range hacking .......
    the first WW is where the range hacking starts. watch the lihorn at the far right of the screen, WELL out of any WA attack skill's range and not even in range when the skill started. and every attack after, watch the lihorn at the bottom of the screen. and EoD isn't as expensive anymore (THANK GOD).....the best ive personally gotten in that area was 6 uch that bots farmed for me xD
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast