Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heavy FA

Shadow Titanium
    heavy fa is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    heavy fa is a joke
    Care to explain?

You lose magic attack in exchange for STR and DEX that will take you what/where? 750ish defense? cheap? true, but not good, 750 wont save u...i have 853 defense on my FA ryt now and to tell u its still squishy in pvp, so if u want to go defense try to reach 1000 and how is that possible, well I only see forcium +7 to be the answer.

and if its not amped, pvp sux.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Heavy FA is a joke, looks whack and you lose INT, your bettter off focusing on attacking rather than defense, your suppose to fade/heal and use your freakin +11/12 or w/e range to kill ppl before they even touch you.

heck, ive pvped ppl my level with no gear on, (400-500 def) and i still win, thats prove your 100-200 def means jack. my defense is a epic offense.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Heavy FA is a joke, looks whack and you lose INT, your bettter off focusing on attacking rather than defense, your suppose to fade/heal and use your freakin +11/12 or w/e range to kill ppl before they even touch you.

heck, ive pvped ppl my level with no gear on, (400-500 def) and i still win, thats prove your 100-200 def means jack. my defense is a epic offense.
    That makes people QQ pretty hard in PvP.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You lose magic attack in exchange for STR and DEX that will take you what/where? 750ish defense? cheap? true, but not good, 750 wont save u...i have 853 defense on my FA ryt now and to tell u its still squishy in pvp, so if u want to go defense try to reach 1000 and how is that possible, well I only see forcium +7 to be the answer.

and if its not amped, pvp sux.
    +1
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

RedOsmium
    Total cost of the build was trading 1 defense rune for the +6 armor/glove/boot pieces and then 2 + 6 forci crit orbs. The helm is still + 4. Honestly the FA works fine. I can solo FT and under with it, can solo Penna. Don't care much about pvp. It can run every dungeon in the game just fine with a party.

And yes, I did make it as a joke. + I like how osm armor looks the best.

Last edited by chainlock; 08-11-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Hai robocop ^^ lookin' smexy. xD

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Total cost of the build was trading 1 defense rune for the +6 armor/glove/boot pieces and then 2 + 6 forci crit orbs. The helm is still + 4. Honestly the FA works fine. I can solo FT and under with it, can solo Penna. Don't care much about pvp. It can run every dungeon in the game just fine with a party.

And yes, I did make it as a joke. + I like how osm armor looks the best.

I have 641 defense and im martial at 148. Also, care to post a vid up of you soloing penna with those stats? lul

Shadow Titanium
    penna aint hard to solo @_@

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast