Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new trans FB skill

new trans FB skill

Seal of Damnation, looks pretty cool, hope it hits hard too. heres a link to see it if you havent yet, i also hear we gettin a new vamp buff, and a new debuff, which if what i have seen is true, will be epic in war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0akq53kKs

For your sake, let's hope they add more Magic Points.

ive heard there not going to, as far as the new buff ges, i dont really need it, i got good vamp, but the debuff would be nice

Needless to say, FB's don't have enough Magic points to compensate for all their Buffs/De-Buffs.

oh i know, ive never had resist intention, tho it would be nice for war, and ive had to lower some of my debuffs to make up points to use for ther things

We NEED extra magic skill points if they are going to add a new magic buff AND debuff. Not just for this class, but for all the classes with tight agendas. I know my FA, for one, has barely any points left to use for buffs and the new attack skill. I might have to end up deleting my debuffs just to make room.

What they could do for the newer buffs is add them into the sword skill classification like they did with the FS skill Mighty Wish. Either that or create a system to trade over the sword skill points to magic skills and vice-versa. They haven't announced yet how they are going to group these skills, so there is still a shred of hope before the update.

if i remember right, you used to be able to transfer sword skills to magic, or you could buy something in item shop to let you do so, it was jus before i joined that they stopped doing it by what i understand

ya Force Control or something lol, but i hope they add more magic points for FB we really need them >.<

Shadow Titanium
    old.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    if i remember right, you used to be able to transfer sword skills to magic, or you could buy something in item shop to let you do so, it was jus before i joined that they stopped doing it by what i understand
    It was an upgrade skill that allowed you to gain sword skill exp for using magic skills and vice-versa, but now with the new upgrade you gain both sword and magic skill experience no matter what skill you activate. It defeated the purpose of the upgrade and so became obsolete.

If they did create a way to swap over skill points(perhaps not an upgrade skill, due to all the drama that would cause..) with something similar to an extract potion, that should be able to solve all of our problems with the handling of new skills. Perhaps we should promote this idea in the Suggestion Corner to make this idea reality?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast