Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Attention GM's URGENT

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    " You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the ESTsoft games. "

How does it feel to have your guildmates rolled for exploiting IC2
    Sup
    yup we did acknowledge and agree. we didnt hack, we didnt attempt file decrytions or try to crack encryptions, we didnt use cheats or change the memory scripts or codes of the game. we also didnt use any third pary program that manipulated the game in anyway. no repacker programs or game or client altering software. we did not use client reinterpretation methods or codes to alter anything in the game.

ic2 exp is just like the RS exp for low lvls in FR so whats up? anything else.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    well if u see it that way anyone who has ever leveled in rs should be banned as well
    and im willing to bet that included you k k thanks bye
    Im sorry I didn't realize the game d/c's me in RS to ensure the exp that I'm gaining isn't as a result of botting or exploitation. Nice analogy, unbanned yet?

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Get more angry you'll never get anything accomplished with logic

Don't you guys watch me or matrimoney come on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    yup we did acknowledge and agree. we didnt hack, we didnt attempt file decrytions or try to crack encryptions, we didnt use cheats or change the memory scripts or codes of the game. we also didnt use any third pary program that manipulated the game in anyway. no repacker programs or game or client altering software. we did not use client reinterpretation methods or codes to alter anything in the game.

ic2 exp is just like the RS exp for low lvls in FR so whats up? anything else.
    If the game d/c's you constantly for exploiting a dungeon and you are aware of what you are doing (yes you were) then you were attempting to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Supbanned

Shadow Titanium
    Everyone has access to the dungeon, including your guild members (who have done the exact same thing we did), so I hardly see how it is "unfair". Not to mention everyone gets a free entry item per day, which makes it even more available to other players.

Every update alters the "play experience", this one included. It just so happens that this update made it easier for well-geared 160+ characters to level when they introduced the new dungeon.

Oh, just recap that this leveling method is allowed in both the European and Korean (Korean is ESTsoft, too) versions of Cabal. Why not here? It's not like the GMs have specifically told anyone there is anything wrong with this leveling method, they have seen the threads.

EDIT: Also disconnections are part of the game, like the notorious wizard BM2 error code 6 bug which was around for awhile. On average, I got more EC6 in IC1 back when it was problematic than I did in IC2 while farming the fire traps.
    Last edited by CNJRP; 08-10-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    Everyone has access to the dungeon, including your guild members (who have done the exact same thing we did), so I hardly see how it is "unfair". Not to mention everyone gets a free entry item per day, which makes it even more available to other players.

Every update alters the "play experience", this one included. It just so happens that this update made it easier for well-geared 160+ characters to level when they introduced the new dungeon.

Oh, just recap that this leveling method is allowed in both the European and Korean (Korean is ESTsoft, too) versions of Cabal. Why not here? It's not like the GMs have specifically told anyone there is anything wrong with this leveling method, they have seen the threads.

EDIT: Also disconnections are part of the game, like the notorious wizard BM2 error code 6 bug which was around for awhile. On average, I got more EC6 in IC1 back when it was problematic than I did in IC2.
    1st flaw: none of my guild members d/c'd so no exploitation took place
    2cd flaw: if the game (or gameguard) is designed to prevent specific actions from taking place, players who don't adhere to such stipulations (such as yourself) get banned. EST doesn't care what your intent was, you broke the TOS and got banned. STOP QQING

ex. My gaming keyboard can set macros. Should I be banned if I'm trying to create macros to further my enjoyment of the game without disrupting anyone's play experience? YESSIR SAYS SO IN THE TOS
    Last edited by otice1; 08-10-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Not that I've been paying attention the garbage on both sides is tl;dr.

You're both doing the same thing
    One of you gets d/ced
    The other one doesn't

The one getting d/ced did the exploiting? How does that work if you're both doing the same thing?

Shadow Titanium
    2cd flaw: if the game (or gameguard) is designed to prevent specific actions from taking place, players who don't adhere to such stipulations (such as yourself) get banned.
    1) That is incorrect, they were disconnecting, too.
    2) The game's automated prevention has to evolve as the game, which in this case it is slacking behind. When Chaos Arena first came out there were problems with players getting banned in there as well. Even with OGPlanet's sub-par service, the cases were handled (to the best of my knowledge).
    Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Not that I've been paying attention the garbage on both sides is tl;dr.

You're both doing the same thing
    One of you gets d/ced
    The other one doesn't

The one getting d/ced did the exploiting? How does that work if you're both doing the same thing?
    The d/c's are what gets you banned. It is hard to automatically ban someone for exploiting/botting/hacking if it isn't detected by the game or gameguard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    1) That is incorrect, they were disconnecting, too.
    The d/c's are basically treated as 'coincidences' until you d/c a certain amount of times. When you reach a certain amount or frequency of d/c's.....ban hammer

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast