Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Attention GM's URGENT

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage
    sorry but retargetting is not included in that statement because it is documented. Nice try tho...once again read the TOS before posting
    are you retarded re targeting is a competitive advantage.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    are you retarded re targeting is a competitive advantage.
    does your g/f fight your battles irl too?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

lol ok
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    "Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage"

Are you dumb retargetting is not bannable because is has been documented. Yes this is the second time I posted this. IC2 is not documented, retargetting is. Guess which one gets you banned?

You also have to be retarded to think mat bought Rage's wiz for usd lol...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    "Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage"

Are you dumb retargetting is not bannable because is has been documented. Yes this is the second time I posted this. IC2 is not documented, retargetting is. Guess which one gets you banned?

You also have to be retarded to think mat bought Rage's wiz for usd lol...
    Re-targetting wasn't "documented" at first either, so your argument is invalid.

Because you keep quoting the TOS I think I will break it down for you:

1) It isn't an error in the design, you would get the exact same experience per minute if you were farming constantly or even just killing the boss.
    2) Dungeons are not documented from head-to-toe by ESTsoft, Gamemasters, OGPlanet, or other gaming companies. The reason for this is that it is a dungeon that you should figure out for yourself, or at last resort use a player made guide.
    3) It isn't a bug, it is available to all players who have achieved the level requirement for IC2. The firetraps were put in the dungeon for an undocumented reason (as mobs in all dungeons are).
    4) Lastly, just to recap it isn't an advantage as all players have access to the dungeon.
    Last edited by CNJRP; 08-10-2010 at 07:56 PM.
    Venus

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789