Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for EST to make more money....

as i said i think that it is understandable for certain items like dungeon entries,cores,enhancers etc. but the other items that dont drop in game face change, black trans mutter, pet accessories, etc. the fact they dont let you gift them is another thing that doesnt help.

i do believe that any item that can not be found in game should not be account bound. and anything that can be dropped in game can be sold account bound.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    as i said i think that it is understandable for certain items like dungeon entries,cores,enhancers etc. but the other items that dont drop in game face change, black trans mutter, pet accessories, etc. the fact they dont let you gift them is another thing that doesnt help.

i do believe that any item that can not be found in game should not be account bound. and anything that can be dropped in game can be sold account bound.
    make sense

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    Cant items in the Item Shop not be account bound? Or actually make the gifting option available

If you where to make items not account bound you would make more money. the fact that they are account bound deters others from buying them to resell for those of the players that cant get ecoins.

i can understand a few of the higher end items being account bound but the fact that you have basically made all most all items account bound makes it less of a target market for you to sell to.

Not true. They actually make more money by making them account bound.

It will force people, who really love this game but kind of wondering if they're going to pay or not, to pay.

There are way more people that will pay a bit to enjoy the game in compare to people that are willing to spend huge amount of real money in exchange to get in-game money.

ESTsoft is running business if your way is making more money, they won't change it in first place. They ain't dumb.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    i think the yshould sell lvl 8 capsules that would be epic xD
    that would be retarded, it would only make the economy worse lol

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Not true. They actually make more money by making them account bound.

It will force people, who really love this game but kind of wondering if they're going to pay or not, to pay.

There are way more people that will pay a bit to enjoy the game in compare to people that are willing to spend huge amount of real money in exchange to get in-game money.

ESTsoft is running business if your way is making more money, they won't change it in first place. They ain't dumb.
    +1.5 billion
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

I bet ESTsoft has a team of economists who tell them how to set prices on certain items and how to maximize their profits. Who are we (original poster) to question the judgment of people who are *paid* to figure this stuff out?

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    The items in a cash shop are generally intended to benefit the buyer through personalizing and customizing their character (BTs, Face/Hair/Color change, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, etc), not for ingame profit. The items are account bound for a very good reason because it keeps them from being leaked in game and handing money around to the people who need to stop being lazy bums and go run dungeons or grind for drops. I'll admit I abused the Core Enhancer Highs in the old OGPlanet cash shop, but even I eventually got sick of spending 20 bucks per stack or some shiz. People who premium, character customizers, etc should be using it to benefit their character and accounts. Not benefit people in game. I'd be more than willing to bet 90% of the people QQing about the bindings have either 1) never had a job in their life or known what it's like to work for your money; or 2) are still 12-16 years old and begging to use mommy and daddy's credit card on the latest and most greatest costume or an SEH (which i am SURE at least a couple of people were desperate enough to buy one) and whining and moanin and gropin when they dont get their way. Yeah......basically, deal with it. A cash shop is for personal use, because each and everyone of us has access to it. If you can't afford to get something from the shop? tough. wait til it comes back or go QQ to mommy about it. But seriously, bit/ching about the account bindings in CS has gotten way too old on here. It's about bloody time y'all grew up and just let it be and EST do their thing.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    The items in a cash shop are generally intended to benefit the buyer through personalizing and customizing their character (BTs, Face/Hair/Color change, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, etc), not for ingame profit. The items are account bound for a very good reason because it keeps them from being leaked in game and handing money around to the people who need to stop being lazy bums and go run dungeons or grind for drops. I'll admit I abused the Core Enhancer Highs in the old OGPlanet cash shop, but even I eventually got sick of spending 20 bucks per stack or some shiz. People who premium, character customizers, etc should be using it to benefit their character and accounts. Not benefit people in game. I'd be more than willing to bet 90% of the people QQing about the bindings have either 1) never had a job in their life or known what it's like to work for your money; or 2) are still 12-16 years old and begging to use mommy and daddy's credit card on the latest and most greatest costume or an SEH (which i am SURE at least a couple of people were desperate enough to buy one) and whining and moanin and gropin when they dont get their way. Yeah......basically, deal with it. A cash shop is for personal use, because each and everyone of us has access to it. If you can't afford to get something from the shop? tough. wait til it comes back or go QQ to mommy about it. But seriously, bit/ching about the account bindings in CS has gotten way too old on here. It's about bloody time y'all grew up and just let it be and EST do their thing.
    all i can say is....DAYUMMMMM, nice explanation +1

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    +100

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    +100
    XD nice sig, FFVII AC ftw XD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast