Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for EST to make more money....

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    i think the yshould sell lvl 8 capsules that would be epic xD
    They do this, I'd make a few bill per day lmao.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Not true. They actually make more money by making them account bound.

It will force people, who really love this game but kind of wondering if they're going to pay or not, to pay.

There are way more people that will pay a bit to enjoy the game in compare to people that are willing to spend huge amount of real money in exchange to get in-game money.

ESTsoft is running business if your way is making more money, they won't change it in first place. They ain't dumb.

Are you stupid? I'll let you know when any of us want your Aion-based opinion here.

Nobody "loves" Cabal, they're just addicted. They won't be forced to do anything but complain, which is obviously shown here.

Nobody spends huge amounts of money for in game currency anymore, and the fact that you bring it up means you've done it plenty of times. (You're in TangDynastfailguildwhocares, derp.)

Obviously more people would buy from the cash shop if there's a market for the items they purchase. Especially if they have the potential to earn more from buying from alz sites.

Go blog in your online diary about how I smashed you, you transvestite.
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-08-2010 at 07:07 AM.

Banned
    lol non acct bound = more money...

people buy a sht ton of cash shop items to sell for alz thats a pretty well known fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I bet ESTsoft has a team of economists who tell them how to set prices on certain items and how to maximize their profits. Who are we (original poster) to question the judgment of people who are *paid* to figure this stuff out?
    one im not saying im perfect but ive taken economics in college and i understand how it works. the objects they sell are free to make there is no overhead used to make the items in question, so everything they sell is profit. so why not make it where you can sell more and make more profit. 2nd off they dont pay multiple economists like you say. 3rdly i specifically remember when they did this they said it would only be for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    The items in a cash shop are generally intended to benefit the buyer through personalizing and customizing their character (BTs, Face/Hair/Color change, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, etc), not for ingame profit. The items are account bound for a very good reason because it keeps them from being leaked in game and handing money around to the people who need to stop being lazy bums and go run dungeons or grind for drops. I'll admit I abused the Core Enhancer Highs in the old OGPlanet cash shop, but even I eventually got sick of spending 20 bucks per stack or some shiz. People who premium, character customizers, etc should be using it to benefit their character and accounts. Not benefit people in game. I'd be more than willing to bet 90% of the people QQing about the bindings have either 1) never had a job in their life or known what it's like to work for your money; or 2) are still 12-16 years old and begging to use mommy and daddy's credit card on the latest and most greatest costume or an SEH (which i am SURE at least a couple of people were desperate enough to buy one) and whining and moanin and gropin when they dont get their way. Yeah......basically, deal with it. A cash shop is for personal use, because each and everyone of us has access to it. If you can't afford to get something from the shop? tough. wait til it comes back or go QQ to mommy about it. But seriously, bit/ching about the account bindings in CS has gotten way too old on here. It's about bloody time y'all grew up and just let it be and EST do their thing.
    so what about the players that cant afford to put money into the game but only their time and effort and skills of merchanting? but the items they would like are only in item shop? how are they suppose to get those nice things. and you say leaked in game? lol chill out these items used to be in the game and there was never a problem with them and no one complained and everyone enjoyed it and the economy was in a heck of a lot better shape than it is now. Also not each and everyone of us has access to the cash shop. I myself do have access to it i have a job i have a life and im not 12-16 but thats besides the point that a large number of players are young teenagers who would enjoy spending their money in game or even getting the things that are in CS through merchanting in game. Im not bit/ching as you said next time read the thread name its a way for them to make more money. and you say its gotten way to old on here well if you dont like it dont read it dont comment and dont bother.

and time to grow up because i have a different opinion about what some company is doing makes me a kid? get real
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I bet ESTsoft has a team of economists who tell them how to set prices on certain items and how to maximize their profits. Who are we (original poster) to question the judgment of people who are *paid* to figure this stuff out?
    Yeah? And the United states paid billions of dollars in accordance with BP to hire the world's leading scientists to figure out that to get the oil out of the gulf, you need to collect it or light it on fire.

A team of economists my ass. I could do a better job.
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-08-2010 at 08:13 AM.

I highly doubt that seeing as though you cant tell the difference between two different ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    I highly doubt that seeing as though you cant tell the difference between two different ppl.
    what are you saying ? ? ? doesnt make sense.
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
    that would be retarded, it would only make the economy worse lol
    lol for the gms or lol ppl will buy tones of thoses lol and ill be rich lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    They do this, I'd make a few bill per day lmao.
    is there something wrong with that lol

actually the fact that the capsules is some what a good thing.

considering so much of the economys alz was taken from the sig event. this allows for more alz to be brought back into the games economy.
    STRANGELAND

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast