Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more sever channels

more sever channels

they should pt more channels cuz alot of ppl lag while in any ch that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s even with game booster
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    they should pt more channels cuz alot of ppl lag while in any ch that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s even with game booster
    yea i know its so laggy with 40 people in a channel.

ka

ps. try peddling faster

psps. ke
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 08-07-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    I find deleting system 32 on your computer makes it faster and less laggy.

lol lethal, don't encourage the poor nubs
    Server: Venus
    Guild: ApocaIypse
    BioSyn FB
    Lv 157
    [Crystal Craft: Pherystin 75.8%]
    Nation: Capella

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    I find deleting system 32 on your computer makes it faster and less laggy.

NewEra, don't listen to this nooblet.. lol

System32 is a directory that is required on any Microsoft Windows system. So, if you use Windows, you've got to have System32 working in order for your computer to run properly.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceyenne View Post

System32 is a directory that is required on any Microsoft Windows system. So, if you use Windows, you've got to have System32 working in order for your computer to run properly.
    Because everyone cares about the input of an ugly woman, amirite?

Deleting system 32 makes your computer run faster because it gets rid of all the unnecessary files stored there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Because everyone cares about the input of an ugly woman, amirite?

Deleting system 32 makes your computer run faster because it gets rid of all the unnecessary files stored there.

Hiding behind your monitor being mean to people that you have never met and will never meet, does not make you a better person, will not solve your personal issues, will not make all the things you are so angry about go away.

I'm sorry for all the bad in your life, that has made you such a hateful person. If I had the power to fix it for you, I would.

And no... I'm not angry at you for your mean words. I'm sure ...(I know) there are people in this world who are more attractive than I am. I can deal with that just fine.
    Last edited by ceyenne; 08-07-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Dunno whats a better I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Ceyenne and lethal or

Miavi(troll) and miavii

Banned
    Hiding behind your monitor being mean to people that you have never met and will never meet, does not make you a better person, will not solve your personal issues, will not make all the things you are so angry about go away.

I'm sorry for all the bad in your life, that has made you such a hateful person. If I had the power to fix it for you, I would.

And no... I'm not angry at you for your mean words. I'm sure ...(I know) there are people in this world who are more attractive than I am. I can deal with that just fine.

I don't hide behind the screen, I jump in. The only issues I have with anyone is their ignorance. That is what I hate most. As for problems in my life, I have none. If you didn't know, I'm perfect.

If you thought those words were mean, you should take the day off from being an imbicele. I mean it's not like you haven't had your fair share of time being an idiot. Has your entire life not been enough? If so, then greed will be the knife and your scars will run deep.

Until you typed out that response to me I couldn't remember the last time I wanted somebody's fingers to break so badly.

i know he's a Bi tch
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast