Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Cabal Community.

TROLLHARDERBRO not TROLLHARERBRO. We can't have too many hairy bros up in here.

mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ForumID View Post
    Kinda scary that the lunastar guy talks on forums like saicri going lalalala, maybe he has a shaky voice too?
    Lunastar is a girl, you know I have a vajayjay Nick so why you acting like you dont know me. you have been in my vent plenty of times. So dont act like you dont know me.

Quote Originally Posted by xChicafina4ux View Post
    Lunastar is a girl, you know I have a vajayjay Nick so why you acting like you dont know me. you have been in my vent plenty of times. So dont act like you dont know me.
    If I have been up in any vent it's all guys vent. So, sorry you must have a pen-island. A very "harey" one.

no your ass just wished u were in vent with all guys. u love sausage fests i bet

your mom was in there 2. she had the "harey" one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xChicafina4ux View Post
    I have a vajayjay
    Yo, a fish net with holes isn't a vagina.

Um, no Cabal community is comprised of guys, sorry to burst your bubble. I don't think like you, your only trying to think of TRY"HARER"BRO. That's why it's sooo hairy.

I'm starting to think this taco Chica, Saicri and TROLLHARERDUDE person is all one person and its Sai and his lalalalala. They all talk weird and can't spell and they all hate lethal.

Banned
    That would explain why they're so retarded.

Yeah, he needs to back up himself to bag on you, not that you do post too much . Read on why lalalala is taco chica and TRYHARERDUDE. It's in everything. Can't spell, lalalala everywhere, and a liar.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...tialhelm/page3

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast