Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “Porta Inferno” Contents Update Preview Page Uploaded!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    It says 10 for each level range

I dunno but im reading it as 5 for proc and 5 for cap on TI and so on for T2 T3 T4 T5

hmm now that i read really carefully, at first youd get the wrong idea but i think you are right, it said that "regardless of war style(huh?) 1 character who ranked first on previous nation war for his lvl range automatically becomes the bringer" (does this means if no one got 7 wars the first ranked person on the previous war would get a bringer title?)

and it did said that "A total of 10 characters are selected as Lord of War for each Lvl range"

so yeah i think you are right, 10 bringers, instead of 1 bringer 9 guardians, basically the top 10 scorers (no matter what class they are) will get the title.

then thats sweet, i know i get atleast top 3-5 on that ranking

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post

hmm now that i read really carefully, at first youd get the wrong idea but i think you are right, it said that "regardless of war style(huh?) 1 character who ranked first on previous nation war for his lvl range automatically becomes the bringer" (does this means if no one got 7 wars the first ranked person on the previous war would get a bringer title?)

and it did said that "A total of 10 characters are selected as Lord of War for each Lvl range"

so yeah i think you are right, 10 bringers, instead of 1 bringer 9 guardians, basically the top 10 scorers (no matter what class they are) will get the title.

then thats sweet, i know i get atleast top 3-5 on that ranking
    That part im guessing is in the previous war and ur not a "bringer" score the highest, you will get that title for the next war

nice can't wait for update let's bring it =)

SIGMetal
    if the translation is correct and im reading it correctly... there will be 1 bringer + 10 lord of wars per tier instead of the previous 6 bringers + 54 guardians

Shadow Titanium
    Question: Will any former L5 CA keys (the ones we have now) automatically change into one for the reformed CA? Or will we be losing them? Just wanna make sure...

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Blager2 View Post
    white powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    that's right!
    Last edited by Lethal; 08-09-2010 at 01:30 PM.

Question: can we still unextend items?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if the translation is correct and im reading it correctly... there will be 1 bringer + 10 lord of wars per tier instead of the previous 6 bringers + 54 guardians
    Incorrect,there will be 10 bringers
    5 cap and 5 proc,1 per nation,per tier
    The term "lord of war" applies to being a bringer

Banned
    It means (for EACH TIER) there's 10 bringers on cap side and 10 bringers on proc side. and for each tier so for one nation it's a total of 50 bringer ppl. as for the shouting power idk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    It means (for EACH TIER) there's 10 bringers on cap side and 10 bringers on proc side. and for each tier so for one nation it's a total of 50 bringer ppl. as for the shouting power idk.
    negative..read it again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast