Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character x-fer from OGplanet fail?

Threaded View

Unhappy Character x-fer from OGplanet fail?

I quit playing CABAL from OGplanet in February of '09 due to my account being hacked and losing everything but the base characters themselves. OGplanet refused to work with me on the issue claiming that I was the one who did it. I recently went to show the game's audio to a buddy of mine from the OGplanet website and found that it had been closed. So after searching around I found this and how ESTsoft had taken back CABAL. So I decided to retry the game with them and see if it was any better. I completed the process of linking my accounts and they supposedly transferred everything over. But upon logging in I found that nothing was in the game. It was the same as a fresh account. After looking around and finding no place that said there was a problem in the transfer I decided to give it some time. But here I am, several days later, and no characters have been moved over. Anyone happen to know why?

EDIT: Mouse issue solved. Any help on the character problem? Neither server has my characters and I know that I still had them at the beginning of '09 after retrieving my account. No items or gold, but had the characters.
    Last edited by Roguetamer; 08-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.