Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character x-fer from OGplanet fail?

Unhappy Character x-fer from OGplanet fail?

I quit playing CABAL from OGplanet in February of '09 due to my account being hacked and losing everything but the base characters themselves. OGplanet refused to work with me on the issue claiming that I was the one who did it. I recently went to show the game's audio to a buddy of mine from the OGplanet website and found that it had been closed. So after searching around I found this and how ESTsoft had taken back CABAL. So I decided to retry the game with them and see if it was any better. I completed the process of linking my accounts and they supposedly transferred everything over. But upon logging in I found that nothing was in the game. It was the same as a fresh account. After looking around and finding no place that said there was a problem in the transfer I decided to give it some time. But here I am, several days later, and no characters have been moved over. Anyone happen to know why?

EDIT: Mouse issue solved. Any help on the character problem? Neither server has my characters and I know that I still had them at the beginning of '09 after retrieving my account. No items or gold, but had the characters.
    Last edited by Roguetamer; 08-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    OGP hated us, so they delete people accounts the day after EST transfered all data here!!

They didn't change anything with graphics.

idk what kind of new computer you bought. but im running this game on maxed out settings. . .
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by AngelScythe View Post
    OGP hated us, so they delete people accounts the day after EST transfered all data here!!
    please dont assuming things in such manners
    mine ogp account transferred perfectly with ease
    a fresh empty account probably means that the hacker deleted your characters after done using it

For the Graphics...

My new specs:

manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 3326MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 320 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Sound Card:Realtek HD Audio output
    Speakers/Headphones:
    Keyboard: USB Root Hub
    Mouse: USB Root Hub
    Mouse Surface:
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
    Motherboard: Unknwn.
    Computer Case:

Thats as (New) as it gets for somone on minimum wage tryin to make a living. Unfortunately I sold my previous laptop to help pay for this one.

My last comp was a 1.6Ghz laptop with 1 GB of ram and windows XP home as well. So not sure whats happening.

I noticed that while playing my cursor doesnt appear unless I move it. And even then it flashes on and off. I can right click and hold the mouse button and the chunky parts of the graphics cease, but the rest doesnt seem to change at all.

cabal came out near the ends of 2004 dun think you need awesome ocmp to plzy
    Last edited by restinpeace; 09-20-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Ya, my GFX card is outdated, I know. But I was using a built on with no added memory on my laptop without a problem. I just checked a few other games I played years ago and the same mouse issue is occurring. I am not sure what is happening, this has never happened before and even my years of computer knowledge cant figure it out. Any ideas?

remember mercury and venus change plases venus was on top on OGPlanet and mercury at the boton now mercury is at top and venus on the boton

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguetamer View Post
    My new specs:

manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 3326MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 320 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Sound Card:Realtek HD Audio output
    Speakers/Headphones:
    Keyboard: USB Root Hub
    Mouse: USB Root Hub
    Mouse Surface:
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
    Motherboard: Unknwn.
    Computer Case:

Thats as (New) as it gets for somone on minimum wage tryin to make a living. Unfortunately I sold my previous laptop to help pay for this one.

My last comp was a 1.6Ghz laptop with 1 GB of ram and windows XP home as well. So not sure whats happening.

I noticed that while playing my cursor doesnt appear unless I move it. And even then it flashes on and off. I can right click and hold the mouse button and the chunky parts of the graphics cease, but the rest doesnt seem to change at all.
    tl;dr
    turn off multi sampling. nuff said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast