Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can't transfer my account even though it says it's already been transferred

Can't transfer my account even though it says it's already been transferred

Everytime i try to login it says account needs to be transferred in game. When I go to transfer it says the account has already been transferred. When I go to click help desk or account management it says i need to validate or transfer my account. What is going on?

Did you get the new account validation email and click the link to validate your account? Did you already actually transfer your OGP account successfully before? If the answer is no to the first question, you need to do that first. If you didn't even have an OGP account, click 'give up' on the transfer page if you can access it. If the answer is yes to both or you can't access the transfer page at all, then send an email to [email protected] since you can't do the help desk. Make sure you give them all the details of your problem, include your new EST account name and your old OGP account name if you had one. There have been similar issues for a number of others but please be patient as EST is going through all the requests. It could be a little while before you get a response because they have a lot on their plate right now, but they will get it resolved.
    Last edited by Raven; 04-10-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Temp siggy from AHV! while I make my own.

I understand they are busy but this has been almost a week and I have yet to receive a response either through email or a second account with an open help desk ticket. Is there no other alternative to just waiting?

try changing your password than logging in
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

this happened to me too when i first setup my account and my wifes, mine was because i did not validate via the validation email they send and hers was because she did not have an ogp account. So it could be one of two things, either you did not validate and need to do so, or because it has been so long since the transfer to est soft that the transfer is no longer available meaning your characters are gone because you waited so long to transfer, if you really want your old characters back your only choice right now is to wait for a response and hope they can retrieve your characters....sorry it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s but that is a strong possibility

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.