Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Axp and Wexp beads

Axp and Wexp beads

Axp and Wexp beads should come in 30day variants as it seems all other blessing beads do.

I'm sure 30day Wexp beads would be quite popular and I know that when the 180 update comes out I'd love to be able to grab a 30day axp bead as well.

Even just having a 30day Wexp I think I'd feel a lot more motivated to go to war, or the same with grinding with a 30day axp bead.

30day Wexp would make a lot of sense as well with the upcoming changes to war meaning that higher honor rank titles will be much more useful in war.

Seriously though, 30day 100% skill exp beads exist, which I honestly can't see any practical purpose for, while these two I see much more practical use for.

While at it, would it not be possible to have 1h, 2h and 1day maybe even 3day BB+'s in the shop again? Especially now that they aren't trade able, sometimes I'm on another character and want that nice boost but don't want to have to get a whole 30day bead...and don't have the need for one of the 1day packages.

I Agree

SIGMetal
    i woulda liked this idea alot a year ago but now no ty. with so many CS items being account bound i dont need another reason for CS users to gain any more advantages