Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA destined to fail after new update?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, I think you only think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause you're a warrior, of course it doesn't work against high defense it's a *normal attack*. But it takes down wizards and archers fast enough, as well as towers and guards.
    lol Shinn is an FB

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, I think you only think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause you're a warrior, of course it doesn't work against high defense it's a *normal attack*. But it takes down wizards and archers fast enough, as well as towers and guards.
    Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy or just hit rapid 10-50's on a class in bm lol
    Last edited by Shinn; 08-10-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy
    Ohs. o.o xD

And if you can knock someone in BM2 down then they're easy to beat legacy or not.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy or just hit rapid 10-50's on a class in bm lol
    bm2 is just useless in war vs other players therefore FA actually has the best one vs 2 buildings
    Last edited by Spur; 08-10-2010 at 02:40 PM.

If you keep on thinking like that, thats whats gunna happen. You have to consider that this update is not released yet til next month, when u get to try it or experience ingame, then thats when you judge. I dont think theres a weakest class among the classes, everything is made balanced. Yeah ofcourse its expected that people will spam the new skills, who wouldnt? its new. But I believe if you dont know how to calculate dps, then u'll just end up losing. As long as a FA knows how to play his cards right then I dun think theres gunna be a problem with this new "whatever" skills update.

I saw the new skills and all I can say its pretty much copied from another korean mmo that came out earlier than Cabal - R** online. I played that game and almost all the 160 (well its 157 there) skills are very similar especially that wiz "METEOR" skill . when the skills came out in that other game, I remember people including me having hard time adjusting and adding the skills on our attack sequence worse is some of those skills of other classes werent helpful and used at all. I hope ours wont be one of those.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-10-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    shoulda just left it all alone tbh FA has enough trouble as it is with sh!t def/hp soloution full forc amp? oh good god >_>

True, but come to think of it, if FA or WIZ had that def/hp youre asking for, this game wouldnt be fair. You should be thankful to know that even though its hard, to attain those, its still possible, to have over 4k + hp and 900+ defense. Yeah its a 2 or 3 out of 10 FA's can achieve it, but if you really want to be one then work hard for it.

Banned
    I think it would be easier if this game just had A- More classes for players to choose or maybe even races to choose B- More weapon choices because not everyone wants to use a sword or orb. C- More Armor sets that make it easier for custom characters Or D- A better drop rate!

I think it would be fun if this game allows A - FA to use guns while riding bike. B - Be a party duel and were allowed to use heal. C - get epic evasion buff or D - FA can revive someone like an odd circle effect.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I think it would be fun if this game allows A - FA to use guns while riding bike. B - Be a party duel and were allowed to use heal. C - get epic evasion buff or D - FA can revive someone like an odd circle effect.
    I like them all, not so much the bike w/guns unless we could extend that to boards as well. They would be great, but also ruin the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast